slightly jealous

"Thank you, Japan!" You can hear Seungri and the fans cheering even though you are waiting in the waiting room.

"We'll be back soon!" Daesung said after.

You waited for them calmly by the exit of the stage, "I love you so much," Taeyang said as he ended the whole concert and the fans kept on cheering.

You saw Seunghyun walking off stage, towards you and he smiled when your eyes met, "Enjoyed the show?"

You nodded, "You were amazing, oppa! Bet all the girls were all fainting because of your voice."

He laughed, "You like?" You know how he says you like? with his deep voice, that is what he was doing. As he took the nearby towel and dabbed his sweat away.

You couldn't help but laugh, "Sure sure sure."

You were patiently waiting for Jiyong; Daesung and Seungri came back, giving you high-fives as they make their own way to the waiting room. "Sushi or Ramen?" Seungri asks as he walked backwards but facing you.

You licked your lips as you thought about it, "Let's try real Japanese Ramen. I'm so sick of your Ramen restaurant," you joked.

"Ya!" He said as Daesung couldn't stop laughing, "We-"

"Brought real Japanese chefs to enhance the flavors," Daesung and you cut him off by saying the same exact thing.

The two of you couldn't stop laughing as Seungri just shook his head, "Ramen it is!"

And there he was, holding on to his mic, looking for one of the sound system guys so he could give it back. "Thank you," he says as he found them and bowed politely, returning his mic back to them.

He started walking to where you were and smile when he sees you, "Jagiyaaaaa~" he calls out.

You couldn't stop giggling. He was drenched in sweat, his long hair was messy and you can see how tired he was. "That was a good show, baby!" You said and he grabbed onto your waist and dragged you to their waiting room, "Babe, where's Youngbae?"

"He'll be with us soon, talking with Yang on the phone," Jiyong said as he kissed your cheeks.

When the two of you arrived in the waiting room, Daesung was gone, probably in the shower and so was Seunghyun. Seungri was scrolling through his phone, "Hyung," he called out to Jiyong.

"Hng?" Jiyong looked at him as he grabbed the water bottle on the counter. You tried finding more towels so you can wipe the sweat off his face.

"Ramen? Or sushi?"

"Babe, do you want Ramen or Sushi?"

I looked at him, "I was considering Ramen."

"God, but I'm so sick of eating too much Ramen at Seungri's place," he groaned jokingly as you laughed when Seungri whined.

"Aori is not bad, hyung!!!" Seungri screamed.

He laughed, "Omo? Are you trying to tell me it isn't bad or are you trying to assure yourself?"

You wiped the sweat off his face as he pulled you in between his legs. He was leaning on the nearby counter as he pulls you closer, kissing the tip of your nose lightly, "Thank you."

You smiled at him, "Seungri, aren't you going to shower?"

"Telling me to leave the room now?" Seungri huffed, "Can't believe these people are treating me like these, might as well-"