date night

"So where should we go tonight?" You asked Jiyong as you put down your bags on the couch at his apartment.

Jiyong locked the door as he said, "I was thinking about some Japanese food?"

"I don't want to go somewhere crowded."

"There's this really nice place near Youngbae's house," he replied as he settled down his bag and laptop on the nearby counter. "He took me there once and they had some bomb sushi, babe."

"You're down for some sushi?"

"I'm always down to go wherever with you."

You rolled your eyes at his comment, always the sweetest one.

"Then I'm down if you're down."

He pecked your cheeks as he took off the scarf that was wrapped around his neck. "Go shower?"

You nodded your eyes as you went into his room. His apartment has pretty much became yours; you had a wardrobe of your own, you pretty much stayed most of your nights with him since he always picks you up from work. And you cherished the moments you get to spend time with him since he was busy with his tours nowadays.

The warm shower you took calmed your nerves down. They were tensed and sore after the gym session you just had. You came outside of the shower with a towel wrapped around your body and you found Jiyong in his desk, typing away on his laptop.

"Do you have work to do?" You asked him as you opened his wardrobe, wanting to wear a piece of his black hoodie instead of dressing up.

You saw him shook his head and he turned his attention to you, "I only have you to do tonight."

You giggled as you replied, "That doesn't even make sense."

You put his black hoodie on as you found your favorite leggings as Jiyong heads for the shower. You combed your wet hair down.

As you waited for Jiyong to finish, you opened your own laptop to see your schedule tomorrow. Dress fitting for a fashion show that's coming in 2 weeks, an interview with a fashion magazine and a meeting with your manager late in the evening. Not too bad.

Before you know it, Jiyong was finished with his shower and he was ready to leave. "Ready?"

You nodded and the two of you made your way out. His black Rolls-Royce was already waiting outside, with one of the valet service by its side. "This is the key, sir," he said politely as he gave Jiyong the keys.

"Thank you," Jiyong replied politely as he handed the young man a tip.

The two of you got in to the car and he started driving. The streets of Seoul was slightly rowdy tonight. It was after office hours, there was a bit of traffic here and there.

Jiyong was telling you stories about how his day went today, about the meeting he had for PeaceMinusOne and the schedules for his upcoming shows that is happening the start of next year.

"But I'm quite excited for next year," he said as you looked at his facial expressions. He had a smile on his face and you couldn't help but smile at the view. You are so blessed to have found this man.

"I'm excited for you too, baby," as you squeezed his hand that was holding yours. "You reckon you'd do the shoe collaboration with Nike?"

He nodded, "Yeah, I really want to do that one. They had some ideas and I decided to share mine with them, they agreed. So I think we're doing it next month?"

"Sounds fun," you replied shortly as you admired him.

"Stop staring at me," he teased.

"I just missed you and wanted to look at your face more."