ex boyfriend (part 3)

It has been a week ever since the whole fight with Jiyong. You've been sending him messages and he's been straight up just ignoring you. The more he ignores you, the more frustrated you become because how can this all be your fault? How can you even fix a situation like this? And why is he so worked up over this? Yes, he can be overprotective and jealous sometimes but you haven't done nothing and you can't control what other people think nor say nor do, right? Right?

Bomi and Eunji have messaged him too, telling him that your history browser were their doings instead of yours. And how you were uninterested in the topic of your ex boyfriend. But it seems like he doesn't care much about what they have to say too.

The articles on the internet have been hurting your feelings too. Not quite a surprise that the journalists, reporters technically all of Korea's greatest gossip columnist have been talking about Jiyong and you.

[BREAKING NEWS] Kwon Jiyong and girlfriend break up after 3 years

Korea's Most Loved Couple have reportedly split after 'tough' week of ex-boyfriend involved

G Dragon looks utterly exhausted and upset as he leaves YG building

Is infidelity the reason of the split of GD's 3 year relationship?

The titles of the articles get more creative each day, from how gloomy you look as you leave your office and some have even started making rumors that you and Haneul have talked about rekindling your relationship.

Friday, 26 November 2019

10:08 am

You: Jiyong, I don't know how much time you'd like to take to be alone. But leaving our relationship just like that is not that mature of you. I thought you were different. I thought we were different. I don't have any other explanation other than I haven't been seeing nor talking to any other guys.

You: Can we meet? Grab dinner and talk about us? I don't want to let us go down the drain just like that. Please.

You: Don't listen to any of the articles. Stop listening to your anger. And hear me out.

You: This whole week has been a fucking pain without you.

You: We're far better than this

You: I love you

An hour and no reply from Jiyong. Today is your off day. You've managed to beg your manager, Taeyeon, to clear all of your schedules for today. Your mood have been at its worst this week and you know it'd be unprofessional to treat your clients with your shitty attitude that you know you'd carry throughout the whole day.

You've been trying to take your time off on social media too ever since last Friday. It really does eat you up. Reading what people have to say, literally people talking out of their asses about your relationship.

Your phone range and you immediately reach out to grab it. Seeing the caller id, you were quite upset it wasn't Jiyong calling. Dong Youngbae. Youngbae's picture lit up your screen. You chuckled at his picture, haven't really talked to him in awhile since he's been busy doing a solo concert tour around the world.

"Yeoboseyo," you answered the call.

You could hear him chuckle quietly on the other line as he spoke, "My dongsaeng, how have you been?"

"I have been better, honestly. Honestly, oppa, I don't know who is in the wrong here," you sighed and tried to explain the situation to him, "I haven't talked to Haneul in so long. Jiyong apparently heard his interview and he was at my apartment," you took a deep breath and continued, "he went on my laptop and-"