Chapter 1 : Family History

Phantomhive, in the late 1800s lived a noble family, Vincent Phantomhive, Rachel Phantomhive, and their son, Ciel Phantomhive.

Previous to own the Funtom Corporation, the Phantomhive's were well respected, noticed as kind people.

Vincent Phantomhive was head of the Phantomhive house and the Queen's Guard Dog. He was later also known as an "Aristocrat of Evil", which was an exclusive group.

In 1885, the Phantomhive manor caught fire and was burned to the ground. Vincent Phantomhive was 34 years old and he and his wife both passed on December 14, 1885, by the fire.

The young Phantomhive, Ciel, was not found. We was missing after the fire for two years, no one knows where he went to this day, and in January 1886, Ciel returned to the Phantomhive manor as with a mysterious butler clad in black. In March 1886, Ciel officially became "Earl Phantomhive".

Ciel Phantomhive also took on the title of the Queen's Guard Dog, solving multiple crimes, including the "Jack The Ripper" case of 1888.

"Sky!"

I jumped a bit almost dropping my book as I hear my name being yelled. I sit there a bit.

"Sky let me in, I'm dying!!!" I hear again, in a very dramatic voice btw, before standing and running to the door. As I look outside I notice my... "friend" Lucy standing there with wet hair because it's raining.

"You can't die." I say, she sighs rolling her eyes.

"No, but I can get wet." She says back before entering. "I got what you wanted." She says bringing in a bag. I smile a bit.

"Well, thanks then." I say, Lucy huffs a bit before walking to the kitchen. Lucy placed the bag down on the counter before looking back to me noticing a book under my arm.

"What are you reading?" She asks with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh, you know I have a project on family history I had to do." I say. She nods.

"Yeah, the teacher wants me to do one too, nosey bastard." She growls as she takes the food from the bag and starts putting them away. I bite my lip.

"Yeah, that'd be hard huh?" I ask. She looks at me.

"With me being what I am, yeah, really hard." She says before placing the food away and walking back to the counter and placing her hands on it. "So, what have you found out about your family so far?" She asks.

"It's actually really interesting, but sad tho. The Phantomhive's go back like, forever, and the names never died." I say she nods.

"Who were you reading on?" She asks. I sit down on a stool and open the book looking through it to the page I was on.

"The Phantomhive's, Vincent and Rachel and their son, Ciel Phantomhive. Their story is really nuts actually." I say. Lucy raises a brow.

"How so?" She asks. I start explaining it.

"Well, Vincent and Rachel died in a fire in 1885 when their mansion burned down. Then their son went missing then returned 1886 with a butler clad in black and took over the bussines and the title of the Queen's Guard Dog. It says he was only twelve when he became "Earl Phantomhive", wow." I say. Lucy sighs a bit resting her chin on her hand.

"The 1800s." She says. I look up at her.

"Weren't you around in the 1800s?" I ask. She gets a slightly offended look.

"Hell no. That was my mum. I didn't arrive till about.... mid 1900s." She says. I shake my head a bit.

"You're so old." I say. She glares at me.

"And yet, my ass is better then yours. So don't make me feel like a grandmum please." She says. I pout.

"You're so rude." I say. She reaches into the bag and pulls out a box of Oreo cookies and my eyes light up as I grab them. "You're so pretty and nice!" I say. She rolls her eyes.

"Thanks." She says as I stuff a cookie in my mouth.

"What do you think Ciel would be to me?" I ask before biting into another cookie. Lucy thinks a bit.

"1880s? Well, from what you've learnt so far, I'd say maybe your great great great great grand father." She says. I blink a few times.

"Damn." I say. She nods.

"Yep." She says before going and getting into the cabinets. "What do you want for dinner?" She asks. I think a bit. "Chicken. And rolls!" I say she nods and starts getting stuff.

As she was doing that I started reading more when I come across something odd. "Hey, Lucy. What did you say your mum's name was?" I ask. She glances at me.

"Juliet."

"No, like her last name." I correct. She looks at me with her eyebrows raised.

"My kind don't usually keep last names when around humans...." She says. I sigh.

"Just tell me, Lu."

She stares at me before answering simply. "Michealis."

---

Pic at top is Sky.

Hope ya liked.