Chapter 4 : Realization

&-</\>-&

I stood there in shock holding the ring that's around my neck.

"What's his name?" I ask. I soon see the other man stand near Lucy and I.

"Earl Ciel Phantomhive." He answers. My eyes widen a bit but I quickly shake off the look and grab onto Lucy's arm.

"Uh, Lucy I need to talk to you... in private." I say before glancing at the man. He looks at us curiously as Lucy nods and we walk out of the room. We walked to a closet and shut the door.

Lucy and I looked at each other for a bit before she raises a hand up. "Just... don't freak out." She says.

"Don't freak out!? My ancestor is laying uncounsous on my couch!!!" I yell. She puts a hand over my mouth.

"For the love of Satan, please shut up." She sighs before letting me go. I try to keep calm. "If your great great great great grand father is here... then the butler would be..."

"Your grand father." I finish for her. She stays silent for a moment clenching her fist. "What are we going to do?" I ask. She doesn't respond. "Lu-"

"Hush, I'm thinking." She says. I shut up and wait for her to think. Soon she looks at me. "Okay, we will go back out there, we will talk with them, we will learn how they got here exactly, and try to get them back to their time. But we will not, can not, let them know who we are." She says. I tilt my head.

"Why is that?" I ask.

"If they find out who we are or something happens to them then it might alter the past and our mums and your other ancestors might never be born-"

"Meaning we wouldn't be either..."

"Exactly." She confirms. I rub my forehead.

"This is too much for me..." I say. She sighs.

"It will be fine. But as of right now, we must get the former Phantomhive and his butler out of our time, and back to theirs." She explains. I nod a bit before she opens the door and walks out of the closet and I follow her heading to the living room. We walked in and looked to the butler, Sebastian Michealis, and quickly seeing the boy sitting up on the couch looking at us.

"Who are you?" The former Phantomhive asks giving us a slight glare.

"Um, hi." I say giving a slight wave. "I'm Skyler Ph-" I started saying but Lucy elbows me making me realize. "-Philips! Skyler Philips." I cover as Lucy sighs at my almost fail.

"And I'm Lucy Indigo, Skyler's... legal guardian." Lucy says. I glare at her slightly making her roll her eyes a bit.

"Nice to meet you." Sebastian says. " Is there anywhere my master and I could go so we could discuss something?" He asks.

"Of course." I say. "Come with me."

They look at each other for a moment before following me through the hall to the office.

"Um, here." I say turning around to them.

"Thank you, Miss." The butler says. I nod a bit before walking out of the room only to bump right into Lucy.

"Oops." I say looking up to her.

"You really must be more careful." She says.

"I said oops."

"Not about walking into me! About your last name. If we are to get them back easily and without messing up history we must learn to watch what we say around them." She explains. I nod a bit before looking at her.

"Lucy... they are actually here..." I say.

She stares at me for a moment before nodding. "Indeed."