Chapter 3 : Down in the Cellar

&-</\>-&

I watched as Skyler walked upstairs and sighed a bit. 'Can't even cook in peace.'I think before walking down the hall. I notice the mutt growling and scratching at the door. I shoo him to the side before slowly taking the key out of my pocket and unlocking the door.

'Out of all the places, the cellar? We hardly even come down here. From what I know it was here on the original manor that once stood here but Skyler's underage so I keep it locked. How'd something get down here anyway?' I think as I open the door and descend down the stairs, they creak with old age.

Soon I arrive at the bottom of the stairs and go to flip the light switch when I hear movement. Soon I feel a dark aura surround the room, consuming me in a fermilier feeling.

'Another demon is here...' I think before flipping the light switch and looking around the cellar. I look over and see a man, clad in a black uniform looking of a butler, standing in the walkway, a bit playing unconscious on the floor next to him.

We look at each other for a minute before I hear a growl and running down the stairs. Soon I see the mutt run down and stand next to me growling at the strangers.

"Would you mind explaining who you are and why you're in our locked cellar?" I ask as Raja snarls at him. The man glanced to the mutt then back to me.

"Alright." He says, not taken aback by the large wolf. But as I know what he is, he could murder Raja in a mere second.

I put my hand out from my side right in front of the wolf's face (He's up to her waist). "Raja, down." I command. Raja shuts up after that and just stands there watching the stranger. I look at the stranger. "Explain."

"My master and I were doing something when a light appeared and swallowed us whole, then we arrived here." He explains. I raise a brow.

"Doing something?" I ask smirking a bit. He gives a look of slight disgust.

"Not like that." He clarifies. I nod a bit.

"Yes, not with a contract right?" I ask. He sighs.

"Yes, this is my contract and I have no bussines of trying to steal yours." He says. I raise a brow.

"Oh really? How can I believe you?" I ask. He looks down at the sleeping teen.

"I'm waiting for something really special." He says. I look over to the contract and sniff slightly my eyes flashing fuchsia.

"Alright, I believe you, only because it would take a complete idiot to give up that." I say. Soon I snap and Raja looks at me. "Raja, go let Sky know it's safe." I say. The mutt soon runs up stairs. I look back to the butler and sigh. "Why don't we get out of this cellar and talk more in depth about how you appeared in my contract's cellar?" I offer.

The stranger nods before kneeling and lifting up his contract before following me up stairs. He follows me through the hall and to the iving room.

"I can put him on the couch, maybe he'll awake soon." I say. He does so quickly  before looking at me. "So, wanna explain what "Doing something" really is?" I ask. He sighs.

"We were sent out on a mission and ran into reapers. Long story short, one somehow created a portal or something on accident and we got pulled inside. I don't know where he is though." He explains I blink a couple times.

"Grim reapers?" I ask. He nods.

"I hate those damn things." I say with a sigh shaking my head. "Anyway, if you don't try to kill my contract I will try to help you get back where you came from. Where was it you lived?" I ask.

"Outskirts of London." He answers. I raise a brow.

"Odd, that's where we are right now..." I say. "What's your name exactly?" I ask.

As he was about to answer Raja runs in with Skyler following. She looks at the demon, then to the sleeping boy.

"What the hell did I miss?" She asks. I sigh a bit rubbing my forehead. Soon I look at her and notice she's staring at something on the boys hand.

"Skyler?" I ask. She doesn't answer but instead plays with the chain necklace around her neck, which holds a ring. I look where she's look and blink a couple times before glancing back at her ring.

She's had that ring ever since I met her. A one of a kind family heirloom. But the part that was confusing is on the boys finger...

Was the exact same ring.