8|| "Follow me"

"What?" Summer went and took the parchment out of Audrey's hands.

Truth be told, it was signed by someone. It was someone named Glinda Evergold.

——————————

Elizabeth, though, was being dragged by one Draco Malfoy to Hogsmeade.

It was the parchment's fault. It was already signed by someone named Sabine Emerald. She hated whoever she is.

"I don't get the point of going there, anyway. So Malfoy, let me go" But Draco only shook his head.

"No" It was one single word, yet it annoyed Elizabeth so much.

She sighed. She didn't want to deal with her dark personality, for now.

---

The Hogmeade trip, well, Elizabeth could explain it in 1 word. BORING. There was nothing exciting about it, at all.

As she was returning to Hogwarts (by escaping a certain blonde), she was suddenly pushed to the wall.

She looked up, and saw those grey eyes she wanted to escape earlier.

"What?" Elizabeth only smirked, as ice started covering him (she's been practicing for a while).

Draco looked at her in shock as she walked away, not before facing him.

"Don't you dare tell anyone about this, you understand?" Draco nodded, and the ice disappeared.

Elizabeth already left, but Draco still stared at the distance, wondering how she is much more Slytherin than he thought.

---

Summer, has been staring at the Common Room fire for a while now.

She found out that there were four of then to enter the school. And since one of them has powers, there were rumours that the rest of them had, too.

Maybe it isn't fire she thought, as she sighed.

"Hey, Summer" Hermione said as she came and sat beside her.

"Hermione! I'm so sorry! I already left the library that time and went to the grounds—"

"Don't worry, I already know" Hermione said and smiled sadly. Summer sighed.

"I really wish I could help you, with that mark" Summer said glancing at the mark on her arm.

Before Hermione could respond, someone barged into the room.

"Hey, guys! Big news! Alex Taylor made a giant beanstalk somewhere near the Forbidden Forest!"

"What?!"

"Yeah! I was there! Follow me!"

---

They went near the Forbidden Forest, and truth be told, there was a giant beanstalk there.

Even though it was near midnight, it could still be seen.

"Alex!" A Hufflepuff girl shouted, and went to the shaking boy.

"I don't—"

"Shush, just go and explain it to us"

After a pause, Alex nodded.

"Here's how it happened...."

---

Alex was walking to the Forbidden Forest, curious about what lays hidden in there.

Suddenly, a Slytherin girl came to him.

"Well, well, well, look who's here. A Hufflepuff dork"

Alex remained quiet, and the girl was now annoyed.

"Why don't you answer me?! Are you mute?! You're probably a Mudblood, aren't you?" She sneered, and yet, Alex still remained silent.

"Hey! Too much of a dork to answer? Bet you can't even answer the simplest question!" She said and laughed.

"Shut it"

The girl looked shocked for a second, then smirked.

"I can't hear you, dork. Care to say again?" She mock replied.

"I said shut it!"

Vines suddenly grew around the girl, who was now screaming.

"You freak! Let me go!" The girl shouted.

It didn't end there. The girl was now deeply buried inside as the vines became a giant beanstalk reaching deep in the clouds.

Alex only stared in shock at the giant beanstalk, kneeled down.

He didn't know what to do. The girl was right, he was a freak.

---

"So, you're saying that a girl is buried somewhere in that beanstalk?" Miranda Grace (the Hufflepuff girl) asked. Alex nodded.

Suddenly, Professor McGonagall came, and gasped.

"What happened here?" She asked sternly. All the students lowered their heads.

Before she could ask anything else, someone interrupted.

"I think I should handle this, Professor" said a very cold voice. Professor McGonagall turned in shock.

There stood Elizabeth Green, in all her glory. Even wearing a dark blue nightgown, she still looked like a Queen.

"Of course, M-Ms. Green" she said, backing away slowly.

Elizabeth nodded, and made her way towards Alex.

"Taylor, follow me" She said, walking away. Alex followed her, feeling the strong fear of not following her. And they both went into the darkness.

////

Okay, I think it's obvious that they're in their Fifth Year.

Yes, it's in Golden Trio Era.

Yes, I changed things up a bit.

And no, I can't write about that toad of a professor (and a wretched excuse of a witch).

I'M MAD AT THE VERY THOUGHT ABOUT THAT BITC—

*Cough* Sorry about that.

Please vote and comment!

Bye!