Street Rats

Down Here in California, Things can get interesting. How could it not?

Sure, it's not as flashy as Hollywood or Vegas, But Hey. Every place has its flairs.

For Me, California is one hell of a race track, The Streets weren't packed by lots of Cars, Mechanics ready to tune your car, and the Best part is, The Race.

Name's Seamus (See-mus) , that's all you can Get from me, I don't really talk much, so a lot of people in the scene Calls me Mute.

California is My urban playground, I Owned the Racing Scenes, Me and My Car.

Speaking of Cars, You'd definitely need to tune your car to keep up with mine, because Super Tsunami can wipe you off of the road.

Wassa matter? Scared? Of losing a race?

Pfft, Don't call yourself a racer if you're scared to lose in a street race, Punk!

-------------------------------------

When it comes to underground racing, Most people would Go bouncing off the walls when it comes to Tuning.

Sure, most people would add more horsepower to their engines, Reduce the weights of their cars, But No Tech was installed to boost and monitor their performance.

Me on the Other hand, I have tried balancing My car's Tech and Power, Perfect balance can smoothen your ride and boosts one another's performance.

Like My car, the Drift 24/7, Not a lot of cars can achieve technical balance like my car.

Well Programmed ECU to keep my car's engine running at its optimal, finely maintained suspensions and absorbers, and On-Board Computer to monitor my car's performance.

Oh? I haven't said My name?

Oh, where are my manners, My name is Heather Blaine, Born to a Boring Wealthy Family that can Rival the Kitanos.

What's the point of being rich when There's no thrill on it?

Like Taro Kitano, the Guy who skied down Mount Everest, Not once, But twice.

But Yeah, You probably get the point, Being in a fancy Mansion is Boring as hell.

Unlike the Streets at night, filled with excitement, Loud Noises, and the best of all. Cool, Fine tuned Cars.

Now That's what Rich Life Can't get, Screw the Formula One and Nascar.

Street racing is My Way of Life.

--------------------------------

When It comes to Sheer Power, Muscle Cars and Heavily tuned Hot Rods are definitely the Answer.

Why? Their Engines are powerful, Customizeable Power houses!

Just Bolt some Turbochargers, Superchargers... Yadda Yadda, and You're all set!

What's that? What about the other attributes?
Eh, just keep it maintained and you're probably fine.

I'm Elliot Wood, By the way, A Native Californian.

A Petrolhead, A Skater, and a Massive Hot Rod and Muscle Car Fan.

I always thought, 'Why Not Build a Car to Kill some Time?', Fun Fact: I did.

I built my very first car, and my beloved baby also, The Torque Screw.

It may don't look much, but under that hood, lies a fiery ferocious beast of an Engine

Trust me, to Escape things you got tangled with, it's better to have some massive firepower on your pocket and under the hood.

-------------------------------

Who Are You?

I'm Asking the questions here Pal, Who The Hell are you to get near me and my car?!

Right, Right... Sorry, Trust Issues... Anyways, You might be wondering, "What Kind of car are you driving?", to answer that, it's a bit experimental.

I Call it Nerve Hammer, carbon fiber exoskeleton structures attached to coilovers and aluminium chassis? Garage-Tier Experimental.

You would never thought of it, don't you?

By the way, My name's Kira, Kira Seamus. Yeah, Like my Brother.

What? He's a good Driver, Psssh... that's a Kneeslapper right there, Haha!

Lemme tell you something, That guy is not a better driver than me, I am better.

Sure, sibling Rivalry is unhealthy at times, but Hey, There's no fun in Life when there's no Healthy Competition.

And Tell You what, You See us in the Streets, You'd better scramble back or you're a hit and run victim.

---------------------------

This Is Our Turf, You Try to Challenge Us? Well, Good Luck, Punk! See You in the Finish Line.