Neon Night

1 1/2 Years later

In The Night, California's Downtown Street is crowded with Tuned Cars, Groups of People going around the Racing Scene, and Street Racers Ready to take on their currently absent Opponents...

The Street Rats.

"Street Rats Huh?, those rats better be ready to get Smoked by Me!" A Confident, burly hispanic racer spoke.

"Whoa, Hey Hey! You Clearly don't wanna mess with them, Hector" His friend said, trying to hold him back

"Alright? They are a group you don't wanna mess with, They are clearly way better than You, Hey I saw what their cars can Do, no one can outrun them, Not even the Cops, No One I said, No One"

Hector let out a baritone laugh, and slapped his knee, "Really? I'd like to see them take on Me." He proudly said.

"Whoa Man, I Warned Ya, they are better in every way... Cars, Techniques, everything... I'd tell ya man, I'd tell ya"

"I wanna see them for myself" He said pridefully, "I'd Like to see them keep up with my Car" he said, Jerking his thumb back to his Hot Rod.

"Alright, suit yourself" Hector's friend said as he turns aroundand walked away, Same goes to Hector when he goes to his car.

By the Time he puts his hand on the door Handle, A Sports Car and a Neon Illuminated Drift car has arrived in the Racing scene.

Namely the Torque Screw and Drift 24/7, with a Platinum Blond Woman and an African American Hauling a Device of his creation out of his Car's Trunk

"And the Main Event is starting" Hector said under his Breath, with a smile on his face.

He then Approaches the two Drivers that just climbed out of their cars, Snickering at every step, "So You two are going to race me?" He Said in a challenging tone.

"Not Us, But Mute" the Platinum Blond said, leaning against her car and her arms crossed.

A face of Confusion replaces Hector's facade, until a fade screeches of tyres answered the question in His head.

A Red and Black Tuner Car with Neon Paintjob and a dark Red underglow pulls up besides the two cars, turning the Engine off.

A Man, in his Early 20's Climbed out of the Car with a Stern Expression giving the impression that Nothing can faze him

With excitement in his eyes, Hector's lips slowly formed a Smile

Unbeknownst to both party, another Racer is approaching fast.

------

Like Wildfire, Rumours about a race is spreading faster than a Grand Prix Racecar going on 200 Miles Per hour, A Main Reason for one person to Speed down the Streets.

Everything was a bit eery silent, until a Carbon Fiber Bodied car with Green neon decals just rocketed on the blacktop.

Its Driver, was a bit mad that her teammates kept her in the Dark about a Race tonight.

She angrily slammed back her shifter, while focusing on the road ahead.

Tattooed forearm gripping the Shift Knob with a little anger.

As she sped through the road, She was Certain that her Brother kept it that way so nothing bad can happen to her

Like That Time...

~~Flashback~~

'C'mon, Ray'

She begged to her Brother to let her race a Challenger, Back Then she hadn't had a Tattoo on her forearm yet