The Trip To Nowhere

The Group has agreed to send two of their people to go Where the Floating Robot has told them to Go.

Heather had Volunteered to go, since She was the (Albeit, self proclaimed but true to her words) Logical one of the group, along with Kira... Much to Ray's silent disagreement.

"Ray, I'm not a Kid anymore, I can handle it, and Besides I'm with Heather" She said, Jerking her thumb back at Heather who is currently leaning against her Drift tuner, "She can tell if things feels off, You know how she is"

Ray's face is written with disagreement and not exactly happy with the reasoning, He shook his head no and looked back at their badly parked and lightly scratched cars

"Hey, My car is Fine, I can buff it out, and You know how I drive, Right?" Kira cocked an eyebrow, "I don't care about scratches, you're Not racing if you don't have scars" she exclaimed, crossing her arms on her chest

"That is the worst reason to NOT fix your car..." Eli chirped, while checking on Ray's Super Tsunami, he managed to picked up not just scratches, but his Engine is overheating a bit, so he popped the hood to let it cool a bit.

"Okay, So... Your car is Overheating, your tires are on the verge of blowing and their overheating, you're gonna need to buff out the paint and hammer out the dents..." Eli diagnosed, scratching his head before putting on his trucker hat back on top of his head.

"And, No.. I'm not taking neither of their places, I'm a guy who likes being in his Favourite place, The Garage" Eli chirped again, with Ray who has bore a hole on Eli's poor nervous soul.

"Look Ray, I CAN handle it, Besides... I'll -Or, Preferably, Heather- would give you a Call, So chill out" Kira said, shrugging and walked to her mildly Damaged car

"You Ready, Kira?" Heather asked, standing up straight and eyes locked on Kira, who gave her a Nod and a Thumbs up,"Alright, let's go on A Trip to Nowhere..." She sarcastically said as she Climbed in her Car

The two cars roared to life and Both cars had launched off to their Destination.

"Relax, Mute... Those two can handle themselves, and Besides, You know Heather" Eli chuckled , hooking Super Tsunami into the Back of his Car with a small gadget he put together, "She knows when to Bail out when it's not safe, She's like... A Robot in a form of a Human, Inside and Outside"

Ray looked at the Cars that is starting to shrink in the from his view and sighed nervously, "Would you Relax? They Can handle it, I can Guarantee that." Eli said as he redlined his car, "Now hop in and let's go back to the Garage"

Ray Grimaced at the departed duo and walked to Eli's Torque Screw, and drove off to their Garage.

"Yeah, we're gonna need to build new cars after this..."

~TimeSkip, Miles away from Tezla's Dilapitated Cube

Five Cars, Zooming in the Desert, the Three of them are Ahead while the Other two were behind in a mannerly fashion, dust trails blowing behind them.

"So what's the Big deal with this 'Highway 35'?" A brunette driver asked to her teammates who had connections with their Current destination

"The Real Highway 35 is a track in another Dimension created by these weird ancient dudes called 'The Accelerons'."

"That's what you call 'Real'?" The Brunette asked rather cynically, cocking her eyebrow, looking at her Teammate's car.

"Tezla recruited the Best drivers for the World race"

"Yeah it was Me, Kurt, Taro and-"

"So Who won?" The Brunette asked in curiosity, cutting her teammate out, just before he can answer, He was cut out again before he can say a word.