And Every Morning I Have To Break Up With My Bed

"WAAAKE UUUUUP!!!" The shrillest, most girliest voice screams. I pull my covers over my head. The person jumps onto me, and I get a smell of vanilla.

"Go away Yahiko. And when Konan finds out you used her vanilla shampoo she's gonna make a paper Mache out of you and then beat you with a bat as she awaits beautiful sweet candy to pour from you."

I wait to hear my 18 year old adopted brother say anything. After a minute I pull the covers away from my head to see Yahiko with his mouth open wide in surprise, and his eyes wide with fear.

".......Oh, you're scary Kasumi-chan." He says. I smirk.

"Not as scary as Konan." I sing-song. He gasps, jumps off of me, and runs out of the room screaming. Nagato, my other 18 year old adopted brother, walks into my room and gives me "The Look". I smile innocently. "What did I say about taking Yahiko off his medicine Nagato?" I say and laugh. He shakes his head, but I see a small smile on his face as he walks out of my room.

I get up and turn back to my bed, tears in my eyes. "I'm sorry bed, but we're gonna have to break up. No! Don't cry! We both know it was going to happen. Please forgive me." I sniff as I walk towards my dresser. I pull out my faded blue ripped skinny jeans and black Hollywood Undead t-shirt. I quickly slip them on before pulling on my black converse, rainbow beanie, and wrapping gauze around my neck to hide the gross scar that wraps around my neck. I slip into the bathroom to quickly brush my long blue hair, brush my teeth, put on eyeliner around my brown eyes, and put in my normal black snake bite piercings.

"LET'S GO GO GO PEOPLES TIMES A WASTING!!!" Konan, my 18 year old sister yells.

NarutoStory--NarutoStory--NarutoStory--NarutoStory--NarutoStory--NarutoStory--NarutoStory--NarutoStory

Hello peeps! My name's Kasumi, meaning "mist". I'm 16 years old and I live with Konan, my 18 year old sister, Yahiko, my 18 year old adopted brother, and Nagato, my other 18 year old adopted brother. Konan and I met them at the orphanage, and soon became friends after learning about each other's pasts. Lucky, we were adopted my a couple, mom, and dad. Dad died of cancer when I was 14, and Konan, Nagato, and Yahiko were 16. A year later, Mom committed suicide my hanging herself. We go to Leafview High School. My siblings are Seniors, luckies. My best friends are Naruto Uzumaki, Kiba Unuzuka, Hinata Hyuuga, Shikamaru Nara, and Gaara. My enemies are Ino Yamanaka, Sakura Haruno, Kankuro, and Sasuke Uchiha.