Staring Ugly In The Face

--At School--

I turn into my classroom and come face to face with something that no one should ever have to see!

"Ah!!" I squeal and jump back. Sasuke Uchiha gives me a weird look.

"What, is there something on my face?" He asks disinterested.

"Yeah, your face." I say smirking at him. He 'Uchiha Glares' at me.

"Anyway," He growls. "what did you do to Itachi yesterday?" He asks unkindly.

"Dude, I didn't think you even liked your brother, so why do you care?" I ask in confusion. He huffs and looks at me like I'm the stupidest thing ever.

"He came home all depressed yesterday and wouldn't tell me!"

"Okay okay, don't get your little pink Uchiha panties in a twist. It's actually a funny story.... wait no it's not! You're brother is weird!" I yell. Some heads turn to see what's going on.

"Just tell me!" Sasuke says impatiently. I glare but shrug my shoulders anyway.

"During History yesterday, I note landed on my desk. So I opened, you know, like a normal person. And it said "You have beautiful eyes" so when I looked up at Itachi, he had this crazy scary look on his face!" I say as I recall how freaked the fuck out I was.

"....Is that all?" Sasuke asks, acting like it's no big deal.

"Uh, yeah! He isn't even in my History class!" I yell as I throw my hands up. Sasuke glares harder at me before jabbing his finger at me. I yelp and jump back.

"What now?!" He asks.

"Your finger! It's infected!" I say, my eyes wide.

"With what?!" Sasuke says, his eyes holding a hint of panic.

"With you!" I laugh. I hear a booming laughter behind me, and I turn to see mi amigos: Kiba, Naruto, Shikamaru, and Hinata. Kiba and Naruto are laughing, Shikamaru rolls his eyes at my childishness, and Hinata looks slightly worried. Probably thinking I should tell Sasuke I'm sorry. Pft, fat chance of that. Sasuke glares at Kiba, Naruto, and me. He jabs his finger at me again.

"Just tell Itachi you're sorry!" He growls and stomps off.

"Wait- but- what the fuck?!" I yell. I take a second to take a deep breath and rub my eyes. Seeing Itachi was the last thing I want to do.

"You okay?"

I turn to see Hinata with her face twisted into worry. I put on a smile.

"Of course my shy little friend." I say with enthusiasm. She blushes, but smiles anyway. I pat Naruto on the shoulder as I walk back out of the classroom door and into the hallway.

"Where are you going now? Class is about to start." Shikamaru says. I turn back to my group of friends.

"I gotta go apologize to Itachi first." I say with a grimace.

"How troublesome." Shikamaru says with a sigh.

"I couldn't agree with you more." I mutter as I continue down the hallway.