One Kitty You Don't Want To Find

I turn into the Senior classroom and sweep the room for the very smart, and crazy, Uchiha.

"Oh Itachi." I say with a frown. "Here kitty kitty kitty."

Something snakes into my shirt and a very cold hand places itself onto the small of my back. Another hand is placed over my mouth, and I'm quickly dragged out into the hallway. I feel the back of whoever is trying to kill me hit the back of the wall next to the door.

"lakjdalfkjlk!!" I muffle out as I jump five feet in the air. I try to twist around, but instead the deathly cold hand slithers to my stomach, and pulls me right against a slightly warmer chest. The hand on my mouth moves to wrap around my arms, keeping my in place. I look up and glare at Itachi.

"You pervert, da fuq are you doing?!" I yell in outrage. I squirm to try and get away. But Itachi simply chuckles and puts his chin on my shoulder.

"Oh silly little Kasumi." Itachi says as if he's talking to a simple-minded child. "You're just so fun to fuck around with."

I wince as he says 'fuck', Itachi cussing has always scared me. Not to my surprise, the few stragglers left in the hallway walk past us hurrying to their class as if it's a daily occurrence I get felt up by a crazy raven haired Uchiha.... well it was. But I still would have appreciated some help. Itachi's hand slowly starts going up and a low growl emits from my throat.

"If you want to keep that hand, then you'd better stop moving it up." I say seriously.

"Fine, I wont move it up." Itachi purrs into my ear. I almost sigh with relief, that is until I feel his hand go down and finger the button to my jeans. I try to jostle myself out of his grip. I hear the button pop open.

"Itachi stop." I say firmly. But when I hear my zipper unzip, I can't help but get a little worried. Just a little.

A hand grabs Itachi's and yanks it away from my pants. I look up to see a very furious, and very sexy, Gaara. He grabs Itachi's hand that is securing my arms and holds it up. With his other hand he yanks me away from Itachi and holds me close to him. His green eyes blaze with hate as he glares at Itachi. Itachi only pouts at him.

"You're no fun Gaara." He says childishly. He looks back at me and grins. I feel Gaara's arm tighten around me. "Maybe next time Kasumi-chan." And with that, he literally skips into the Senior classroom.

I take a long, slightly shaky, breath and look up to thank Gaara. But his eyes are looking a bit lower. I follow them to.... my pants. My shirt was still bunched up at the top of my pants. My pants, unbuttoned and unzipped, were showing off the front of my black underwear with red lace. I blushed and quickly fixed my pants. Gaara looks away with a uber red face. His eyes are a slightly darker green than usual.

"Sooooo..." I trail off awkwardly. Gaara looks back at me with his usual emotionless face.

"Does he usually sexually harass you like that?" Gaara says, his voice devoid of emotion. But I knew better.

"Yeah, no big deal." I say and shrug it off. But it always scares me when I have to see Itachi. Being groped against your will is a scary thing, and it usually leaves me feeling shaky and paranoid for a couple hours after.

Gaara sees through my façade, and slowly takes my hand in his. His face showing just a tiny percent of how unsure he feels about this. I lace our fingers, letting him know that I'm not freaked out by this. His face reddens a little.

"Has he ever... went any farther?" He asks awkwardly.

"No. Honestly I don't know what was going through his mind this time." I answer truthfully. I look at the clock to see 8:08. "Oh my god the bell rang 8 minutes back!!" I yell as I pull Gaara with me through the empty halls.