Drifting away

After that devastating season finale, Regina was broken, as if this was her punishment, for what she has done over the years.

After that Marian scene at the Granny's, Regina fled away as fast as she could. Her eyes were filled with tears. For all of the good things that has happened for her this past weeks she was convinced it was all over, that she finally found her peace, her family with Henry and Robin. And then all at once her whole life just ran through her head, and after all of the things that she has done to other people, she knew this was right for her. She closed her eyes for a second and then heard Robin's voice. He was sad to see Regina broken like that. He knew how Regina changed, he knew the distance from where she was and where is now.

'Why are you crying, Regina?'

'Please just leave me alone, you have your family now, you have your Marian and Roland'

Her voice was so silent and full of pain but she knew this was the right thing to do, 'he has his family now, and why would he care about me?'

'She may came back but, Regina, that doesn't change how i feel about you. We may have to split for a bit because it's the right thing in this situation, but please, i've let that girl go a long time ago. In my heart is only you, milady.'

'Please go, be with your family, you deserve it. You are lucky to have her back. She was your love once, and she can be again. You only know you love somebody when you let him go, let him be happy. And that's what i'm doing for you.'

Robin just left knowng that all of the things she said were true.

This situation between them was really heartbreaking. He is unhappy and she is too. But fate once again, defined them and made them who they are.

Let me know what you think ;)  Even tho i'm not gonna have 4 reads lol