Mistake

I hope you liked the first part :) And now I'm just gonna continue :D Hope you'll enjoy ♥

Morning after that tense situation between Regina and Robin, Regina went home. She needed the time to be alone for a bit. And she didn't wanted Marian to see her, it would be really awkward for her to realise that she was in a relationship with her husband.

That day was getting colder in Storybrooke, as If someone was making it cold. It was getting colder and colder every minute.

Robin was feeling moral obligation to be honest to Marian, so he sat with her to talk about everything they've missed over the years.

"You've gotta know that lot of the things happened over the years. Our baby Roland has grown, I've changed, and I had to move on"

"Robin, what are you trying to tell me? You don't love me anymore?"

"Of course I love you, Mar, I just had to move on."

"That's fine, but what happens now, huh? And why did you ran away with Evil Queen last night?"

"Listen to me, she is not evil, she's bold perhaps, but, not evil!"

"Yeah, and why did she wanted to kill me? Emma saved me from her. She is more than evil. She ruined us Robin, she should pay for what she has done."

After that sentence that Marian just said Robin just fled through the door and went out.

"She is not evil! Once she was heartbroken, everybody deals with pain differently"

That day Regina couldn't bare the pain inside her heart. She had to take it out. And that's what she did. She took it out and placed it in the woods. The same place Robin kept her heart while Zelena was trying to get it, only this time, she was afraid of herself, not Zelena.

When Zelena died, she opened a portal, through which Emma and Hook were transported to past.

They brought Marian back. But was that a good thing?

In short notice they will start to realise that bringing her, especially her, back was the greatest mistake they've ever made.

They've started the disaster in which lot of them will be hurt.

So, this part I will continue if you guys find it interesting... In which I doubt.

Let me know what you think, just comment :D