Everything is in your hands here and now

After very long time, I'm updating. I'm so sorry I didn't write, I was busy. I hope you'll enjoy this part because I did! ^.^

Have you ever thought about the thing called fate? Sometimes it's written, and sometimes it can depend on one person's choice.

Let me tell you one thing: the truth isn't always what we hear or what we see. And also like that, the present may lead you to think about the future. But, in a blink of an eye, that future can be changed. You know why? Because every human being has a choice. And if he or she chooses the solution B over the solution A, it can have affect people, but, sometimes when that person isn't attached or somehow connected to us, then, everything's fine.

And like so, Regina's future was stolen, that very moment Emma saved Marian. And that doesn't mean that the universe is gonna explode because she had to die. Because that day, Regina went with option A, and she killed her. Just like that, she could change her mind and not kill her. And now, she just have to live with the fact that she is here and Robin will probably choose Marian over her. But that fact may surprise you, because you probably thinking he will go back to his family and she will just stay broken and empty hearted. You would be surprised by actions of the true soulmates, and how their souls always find a way back to each other. And them my dearies, are the truest soulmates you will ever see or read about. Those actions and statements that they do or say are coming from the deepest holes in their hearts. When no one was around to comfort them, they had each other, and right now, they need that more than anything in the world.

And now on that really messed up frozen and cold stuff:

You know that really interesting season finale, when Elsa shows up and she has that dashing dress and all? Sorry I have to break it for you. Yeah, that's not Elsa... That my dears is The Snow Queen.

Let me just inform you a bit with the Snow Queen thing:

Once upon a time, in a land called Arendelle, ruled by the king Linus and Queen Laila. They were a special kind of wizards. That's why Rumpel was so afraid from the Snow Queen. Because they are holding a special form of power, stronger than any wizard known. So Ledena, aka the snow queen is coming to get Rumpel once and for all.

And everyone will be just a collateral damage. {and I know you're kinda hoping Marian will be that damage, but we shall see how that turs out}

until next time, xoxo, tia

more to come soon :) thank you for reading!
Comment if you like or don't like something, I'm opened to suggestions ♥