There's something inside ♥

Here it is. The next part :) ♥ I really hope that you'll enjoy :*

Regina was feeling down, but she had to face Emma. She had to tell her that she's broken. And the only reason for that is her. But again, she knew that Emma didn't know about Marian, and that she didn't wanted Regina to suffer. BUT, also, Regina knew that Snow didn't wanted to spill the beans about her and Daniel, and yet, she tried to kill her and thake away her happy ending.

But, we shoud know that Regina has changed, evolved and grown since then. She has Henry now, and she was kinda happy until that Emma stunt. 

So she called Emma to have coffee at Granny's, and she wanted to apologize for running away and making a scene that night.

"Regina, i'm so sorry and i rea..."

"I'm the one who should be apologizing. I know what i did the last time. But you really are reckless and stubborn! You really have no idea what you did. Because, Emma, i didn't kill her that night... I let her go because I made her talk, and she was a family person, so Snow wasn't that important when it comes to her family."

"Wait, what?! Are saying that you didn't kill her?"

"I swear, Emma, i haven't touched her. But now, everyone will think I was about to kill you, and you saved her from me! And once again, hero Emma. You know how that feels like? Oh, wait, you don't. Because no one ever did that to you. Whole my life I was afraid, whole my life i was reaching, i wanted something that was gone, and i was lead to do horrible things. You don't know how that feels like. I am not going to make the same mistake. I am over with people like you. And please don't try to get to me and stop with the "sorry's" because I understand you, but that doesn't mean i forgive you. Our relationship is nothing more than Henry related. Goodbye, miss Swan. And this time, I really mean it.

And that speech was heartbreaking for Regina, because she needed to tell everything that's on her mind. And she was hoping that it would get better, but after that night, when she woke up she knew what to do. She grabbed her keys and went.

Slowly, with tears in her eyes, Regina was headed in her mother's vault. She was so broken. That happened to her several times in her life, and every time she did found the solution. When she adopted Henry, she was happy, and he changed her life. Before him, she had the potion several times.

She took it when the curse brought them back in the Enchanted Forest. And, once again, she had to take it. The only solution for her was to not feel anything at all.

Although she was bad her entire life, she managed to clear her soul and her heart.

We should be proud of Regina. She managed to preserve her white magic, and she needed to let go of the anger that was stopping her on her path to happy ending. She didn't kill Emma. That's a start.

She needed to do the one thing she could at that time. She didn't have her heart, but her pain was still there.

So yeah, potion of forgetting. She took that once, in a situation simular to this. So she can forget that she ever had feelings for Robin, and Tinkerbell of course. She will start fresh, from the beginning. No more hiding. So she did it.

But, yet then, when she drank that potion, she felt something she has never felt before when she drank it. She felt nothing. She still remembers her love to Robin, and she still remembers that scene at Granny's, and she still feels the pain. Because the potion of forgetting works one way, if you want the unwanted things from your life not to exsist anymore than you drink it, and it's all gone. But when you love someone, you can't change it. And like so, you can't change someone's opinion on you, and you can't make them love you. That's why the potion didn't work. She wanted her pain to go away, but she still wanted not forget about her love. Regina has the heart of the most resilient,  and even if it's not inside her, her heart won't let her toss her happy ending like that.

She now knows what she has to do.

One more thing :) Check out my video about OQ. I know it's not something special, but i made it with love :) And once again, thank you for reading!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKGrd4_2frs ♥