➢forty-six.

Jinyoung arrived at school early morning. He woke up happy and determined. He was ready to put 'Hyejin' to the test, to see if she was worth his time. He did admit he was a little sad for doing this, but Yeji was right, maybe Hyejin wasn't the one. Maybe he just liked the idea of her.

After going to his locker he made his way down the hall to meet a certain someone.

"Hey Yeji!"

Jinyoung smiled at the girl who was by her locker, in the midst of talking to a now annoyed looking Woojin.

"Oh, hey Jinyoung." She says while closing her locker. She slyly looked down, making sure her hair covered her nametag.

"So I thought about your advice last night and I think I'm ready to put her to the test, wish me luck!" He said, waving to her before making his way to his classroom.

Woojin looked at him walking away, "What was that all about?"

She sighed, "He asked me advice about his Hyejin."

"Why would he ask you? When was this?" He looked at her.

"Yesterday, he saw me at the mall and we were talking." Woojin couldn't help but feel jealous knowing that they interacted. If you thought Jinyoung hated Woojin, well now the tables have turned.

"Wow and you didn't cry?" He teased her, trying to hide his jealous feelings.

She lightly hit his arm, "Shut up, I guess I got used to him talking to me. He doesn't know who I am so its okay."

Woojin hopes it'll be a long time until Jinyoung gets to know the truth.

✧── ✧── ✧

It was the start of lunch, everyone was sitting at their usual tables eating and socializing. Except for one person.

Jinyoung stood by the side, lunch tray in his hands, looking at 'Hyejin'.

"Lets see what happens." He whispered to himself, moving over to her table.

Son Hyejin was sitting with her group of friends and was too distracted to see Jinyoung approach her.

"Hey Hyejin," He called to her, yet she didn't turn around. Instead she laughed with her friends about an uninteresting joke being said earlier. It wasn't until her friend in front of her told her of his presence.

"Oh hey Jinyoung, didn't see you there." She said, she was surprised seeing him at her table as he hadn't done so in a while.

"Want to come sit with my friends? They were really happy to see you at the dance, I'm sure they wouldn't mind you sitting with us." He asked, although he knew it was a lie. He could tell some of the guys weren't fond of her for some reason. The main reason? Because it didn't even seem like it was her to begin with.

"Oh umm.... No thank you, I was actually about to leave right now for... um... something..." She gave him an awkward smile, not knowing a good enough excuse to reject him without getting hurt.

She was suddenly getting tired of him, bored even. Sure he was good looking, but she didn't understand him half the time, and he acted strangely around her. Either way, she tends to jump from one person to another, and his time was almost up.

Despite the rejection, he kept his smile up, "No worries, want to hang out after school atleast? Or I can walk you home too—"