➢forty-nine.

"So this is Song Hyejin."

It was after school and all the boys, including Hyejin, were on the schools rooftop. Woojin finally told everyone the truth, with the help of Minhyun and Jaehwan. Of course they didn't spill all the details, they wanted them to hear it from Hyejin herself.

"I'm sorry, did I just hear Song Hyejin??" Daehwi's eyes widen. Jinyoung, Hyejin and Woojin who stood before them, nodded.

The three were in front of the boys, in which some were sitting on the ground while a few were standing. It almost looked like Jinyoung and Woojin were doing show & tell to a bunch of confused kids.

"Wait you're a Song? Not a Son?" Daniel looked her, confused. She shyly nodded in response.

"So, your name is not Yeji?" Guanlin asked, earning a smack in the arm from Jaehwan.

"They mentioned this earlier Guanlin, were you not listening?" He rolled his eyes, annoyed by the younger boy.

"Hey don't get physical with him, I don't blame him... I didn't remember either." Sungwoon sighed, cupping his cheek in his hand.

"Oh I know you didn't..." Hyejin mumbled, making Woojin and Jinyoung cackle beside her.

"What?" Sungwoon asked them, lifting up an eyebrow. They quickly shook their heads, mumbling that it was nothing.

"So why didn't you tell us before?" Jisung curiously asked. He wasn't angry, majority of the boys weren't. They were mostly relieved that this was in fact the real Hyejin and were happy they could finally see her.

"She was shy, and thought we would shun her thinking she was some crazy stalker." Woojin said, peeping at the now timid girl beside him.

"I agree with the crazy part." Jinyoung nodded, unaware of her glaring at him. She hit the back of his head, "Ow!" He glared at her back, rubbing his slightly throbbing head.

"Shy? Her? No I don't believe that, especially when this girl said she was ready to beat the crap out of me for making her lose her game." Jihoon said, staring at her in disbelief. He then hastily stood up, moving a bit closer to her while intensely stretching his arms.

"So? What are you waiting for? I'm here, you're here. Lets see what you got." He balled up his fists and started pivoting his feet, like a boxer in a ring, ready to fight his match.

But in this case, his match was staring at him with her eyebrows raised, being quite confused.

"I'm 19. You fight me?"

He took a playful swing at her, yet she didn't move as if she knew he wasn't going to hit her.

"You okay Jihoon? Did you hit your head on the door on your way up here? Jaehwan I told you hold the door open for everyone and that meant Jihoon too." She disappointingly shook her head at him.

He put his arms down and puffed out a breath, "You said you were going to fight me, sO COME ON FIGHT ME."

"Cut it out Jihoon you look stupid." Minhyun got up and tried to drag the boy back to his original spot.

"Its not over, you hear me!" He pointed at Hyejin, making sure she got the message.

She slowly nodded, "Okay? I mean I would fight you right now but I don't want to embarrass you in front of your friends."

The other guys started laughing, a tint of red rose to his cheeks, "H-Hey, if its anything you're the one who's going to be embarrassed."

"I'll give you a week or two to prepare yourself. Good luck though, you're gonna need it!" She threw him a thumbs up, cutely smiling at him.