New Friends

A/N:This will be the chapter that you meet the pals so enjoy

Y/N P.O.V
   So I was laying on my bed crying cause I just go sexual abuse by my dad.I always have to have this happened to me casue he just like the way my body is and he just want me only.I haded to go meet up with my friend Crystal house so we could go to the mall.I took a shower and put on blue jeans and a sweater of Frank on it and a black T-shirt under the sweater and I didn't put makeup on cause what's the whole point.So I drive to Crystals house and it takes like 10 minutes to get there.

~~~10 minutes later~~~

(Still your p.o.v)
I was at Crystal's house with my other friends which was Lily and Sarah."So Crystal are you ready to leave"I said."yeah just wait for 2 more minutes and I'll be out"Crystal said."So Y/N how is your channel going"Sarah said."Ohh my channel is going good with 1 million subscribers about to hit 2 million subscribers"I said."That's good to know"Sarah said."I finish guys"Crystal said."what took so long Crystal"I said."I haded to do my makeup and pick clothes"Crystal said."okay then let's go"I said.Crystal is driving the car.Sarah and Lily are in the back seat and I'm next to the Crystal."So Y/N have you ever meet any fans around here"Lily said"I have actually meet 4 fans around here and they were really nice"I said"That's nice to hear"Lily said.
We arrive at the mall and I meet some fans while I was at JCPenney looking for clothes with my friends.We finish shopping at JCPenney and decide to go to GameStop to get some games for us to play on my Friends channel which was "Venture Squad".(this was the best I could do but you could change the  channel name if you want to)Will we we're looking for game to play on the channel I saw a boy with dirty blond hair with his friends which one of them looked like the boy with dirty blonde hair and another one with brown hair and he was tall."Hey Y/N are you looking at the group of guys"Lily said."Umm no I'm not"I said nevously."Y/N I know when your lying"Lily said."okay fine I am looking at them but it doesn't mean I like them"I said as I look through PS4 games."Why don't you go up to them and talk to them about games or something"Lily said."Nahh I'm fine"I said."Y/N I know you want to talk to them I'll go with you if you want to"Lily said."okay come with me but you have to help me talk to them"I said."Let's go then"Lily said."Sarah and Crystal I'll be back with Lily soon for now you go look for games in the PS4 section"I said to Sarah and Crystal."Alright"Sarah and Crystal said.
Elijah pov
I was with Denis and Ethan at GameStop looking at Xbox game so we could play for the Pals channel."What game should we get guys"I said as a 2 girls came up to us."Hi I want to know if you know any good games so me and my friend could play"One girl said with Y/H/C and Y/E/C."You could play gang beast"I said to the girl."you could play Roblox"Denis said."We already play Roblox for a living"The girl with blonde hair said."you do?"I said as I saw the girl with Y/H/C giving a nudge to the girl with blonde hair."Is everything alright girls"Denis said."oh we're fine we have to go now but thx for the games though"The girl with   Y/H/C said."can I get ask you something before you leave"I said as I saw her going away until I grab her wrist."What do you want we have to go"the girl said with Y/H/C."Can I have your number"I said to the girl."uh sure here 285-910-1748"the girl with Y/H/C."Ill text you later then"I said."Okay I have to go now it was nice to meet you"The girl said."Okay bye"I said as me,Denis,and Ethan wave bye to her and her friend

A/N
I hope you enjoy this chapter I'll be doing more when I have free time cause I have a test coming up and I have to study plus I do edits as well so I hope you enjoyed this chapter so far