The plan

⚠️⚠️SEXUAL WRITING⚠️⚠️
Y/N POV
While my dad was massageing my breast I was moaning and wondering if the gang would help me."Ohhh I love how you moan baby"Daniel said(Daniel is your character dad)."YOU FUCKING PERVERT"I said then he slapped me.He stop massageing my breast and he went down to unbutton my pants and unzip it.He pulled out my pants reveling my panties then takes out my panties and licks my clit then puts one finger inside and pull it back and forth.I try my best not to moan but I couldn't handle it and moan like crazy then he put two fingers inside it."uhhh it's so g~oo~d"I said and regret saying it."I can't believe my baby is enjoying it"Daniel said as he untie the ropes and told me not to run or he will make it worse then it already is so I just stayed were I was and then he picked me up and I yelled."Ohh baby you are going to have an experience you never had before"Daniel said."I don't want it"I said then he throws me on the bed and tied the rope to the bed. He unbotton his pants and they drop to the floor and then he takes out his boxers and it revel his dick and gets on the bed open my legs open and line himself and goes in hard.I try to move so the ropes could be untie but it didn't work so I haded to be fucked.I try my best to not moan but it didn't work."Uhh fuck it's so good"I said."I wanted to do this to you right now so you can't feel your legs"Daniel said as he turn me left and fuck me.I hold my moan inside and then I felt a hot liquid go inside.Then he put his clothes back on and left me naked on the bed as the hot liquid came out of my clit after he left I heard something open but nothing click in my mind cause I think of me killing myself for being like this.

Elijah POV(here is after Daniel took Y/N)
I can't believe that we have failed Y/N."Guys we have to find Y/N"I said as I try to stand up but failed."But he said that he was going to kill our family"Alex said as he was on a verge on crying."Alex you do have a point but...."I said and stode quiet."Well we should find Y/N dad and Y/N or we would have no progress"Denis said."Your right Denis we could find them then call the cops and stand their till the cops come"I said trying to sound genius for once."Okay but first we have to find a way to fix your leg"Ethan said."No bro I'm fine like---"I said as I got interrupt by Alex fixing my leg."Their your good to go"Alex said then I atempted to stand up and I successed."Thanks Alex"I said as I went to hug him then let go."Let's get going"Denis said."alright"I said as we went outside the front door and locked it then went inside the car and plan out what we're going to do.
Third person POV
They plan what they were going to do as they went to  Y/N house
The plan
They were going to see if Y/N was at her house and then if she was there they are going to call the police then right after they call the police they would enter the house and find were she is and bust in and distract YN dad.

A/N
Sorry that I haven't been posting lately is because I have to do graduate rehearsal and have to be doing edits as well so I may not be uploading this book till I finish school