Save Y/N

Third POV
The guys were going to a house that haven't been use in years and heared moaning coming inside.Then they called the cops saying that they have a friend that is experienceing rape and to be quiet cause he might run away the cops said that they were coming in 5 minutes and they were going to be quiet.
Elijah POV
I hate hearing moans coming from Y/N cause it just breaks my heart that she has to do this to not get hit.We waited for the cops to come so we could come in and right after I think of that the cops came."Alright you guys go inside and we will be going behind you and around the house so if he leaves we will catch him"The cop said.We all went inside sneakly and saw someone coming downstairs so we went under a table that was next to the stairs.We waited for them to take a turn and see who it was but I looked and it was Daniel.I spear him and the guys went out for the cops to come and take him but he punch me and ran so I ran after him.He went out the door but the cop was their and knocked him out."Are you okay sir"a cop said."Yeah I'm fine"I said then went upstairs to check on Y/N.
Your POV
I was on the bed still tied up and naked then I heard heavy foot steps downstairs and then a scream.I was trying to move but couldn't cause the tie were to tight so I moved around and manage to take one rope off my wrist and rubed the mark and untie the other one.I heard footsteps coming upstairs so I just pretend to be tied up and look the other way so if he comes close to me and touch me I will beat him up.When the door open i heard him run towards me so i punched him not to hard then when i looked who it was and it was Elijah so i just coverd my breast and clit.
Elijah POV
Y/N punch me quiet hard so i looked up and saw her naked and god damn she has good breast.I took of my sweater and gave it to her so she could at least cover herself."Elijah you have a problem down thier"Y/N said as she pointed to the boner i had."Uhhhh"I said nervous and rub my neck."Elijah you have to cover it "Y/N said so I apply preasure so it could go down and it did."sorry you had to witness that Y/N"I said as the guys came through the door."Hey Y/N are you okay"Alex said as he ran to her.
Alex POV
"Y/N I miss you so much and you could move in with us I don't care what the rest say"I said as hugging Y/N."Thanks Alex"Y/N said as she hug me back."I love you Y/N and would not this happen again"I say

Aurthors note
Sorry that I did not upload and that is because I do not watch the pals anymore so I hope you enjoyed this story.I actually want to finish it up but at that time I was so into the pals but they just changed for me