Mending Her Heart

By: sonysa

  If you love someone it doesn't mean that he/she will also love you in return..

Madeline is not your simple timid girl.At the very young age she has learned how to fight if someone hurt her. If someone pushes her hard on the ground, she would get up and swing her punch to beat the culprit. She's every boy night mare.. Yes she's not a dream girl that's for sure..

But it doesn't mean her heart isn't broken. There have to be some way to mend her broken heart...

Brandon Edwards is the son of multimillionaire Chase Edwards. There's no other way to say this but he is simply the most desirable and handsome boy. Girls swoon at the small sight of him. He could get anything he wants in this world with the snap of his finger. But what he wants is Laura, the girl he falls in love in the first class of kindergarten.

Laura an epitome of beauty and his school time crush. The girl who he kissed on the first day of kindergarten, the girl who cried after getting his first kiss.

To find out if Brandon would end up with his kindergarten love Laura or someone else will snatch him, you have to read the story...?

"Mending Her Heart"

https://www.wattpad.com/story/93238386-mending-her-heart-%E2%9C%94