Cast

Bradley (Age 17)

Bradley is a Senior in High School. His only friend is Christopher. He has trouble making friends with other people because some people see him different. Because he is different. He has a brain tumor which affects his memory.  He loves to make a picture once and awhile.  He doesn't have any family at home. His dad got arrested for child abuse because he abused his neighbors kids. His mom got in a car accident and died from a fragment of glass that broke off the windshield. His brother committed suicide when Bradley was 6 years old. He loves band. He plays the bugle horn and the drums. 

Christopher ( 18)

Christopher is a senior in high school and is best friends with Bradley. His mom has a part time job as a house cleaner. His dad was killed when he was three years old in prison. Christopher has a girlfriend named Elizabeth. He would never break her heart. He loves to read and play soccer. He has two sisters that look up to him.  Christopher has a part time job at the local library.  He has to help his mom do the taxes because they are kind of poor and because his mom is a high-school dropout. Christopher goes to the gym at least once a week so that he can protect his family and friends. He is very popular and cool at school. Just about everyone has the hots for him. Christopher has a slight little crush on Jules.

Jules (17)

Jules (17)

Jules is a Senior  but she skipped the second grade because she was so smart. She is always hangs around her group of friends at school unless she is at her locker. She has a rich family that she loves to be around. Her boyfriend is Issac. Jules loves to play her violin. She practices every night. She loves to have slumber parties with her closest friends and each of them share all of their secrets.  Jules has a job at the library.  Jules's dad is a drunk and doesn't care what Jules does. Jules's parents are divorced. Her mom works at Walmart.  Some of Jules's favorite activities are playing in the symphonic band, reading a good book, and doing crosswords.