Chapter 9

That I had damaged the memory function of my brain. I won't be able to remember things as good as I was able to. Similar to Alzheimer's but worse. The only way to fix the part of the brain is to get a brain transplant. But the odds in our town are 2-76 of people that have survived the surgery. The other 74 people have passed away. Now I know why Jules was looking so worried. The doctor asked me if I wanted to go through the surgery or not. I said I don't know yet, can I have a couple of minutes. The doctor sighed and said okay. Jules quickly came up to me and gave me a hug. I asked her what I should do. She says that she doesn't really want to lose me but she said that she didn't want me to forget her. I quickly called my mom. " Hey, Mom," I said. "Hey Honey what's up?" I quickly told her what happened and that the only way to have it fixed was to have a transplant. I told her that I loved her and told her that I would see her soon. I told the doctor I was ready and told Jules goodbye. She ran up to the bed and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks, see you later." She said. She left. The doctor brought in other doctors and surgeons. They put me on some laughing gas and I was out.

Jules POV.

I was waiting outside the hospital room when the doctor came out and asked if I was related to him and I said no but I'm really close to him. He told me that they are not done with the surgery yet but he might not make it. He's lost a lot of blood. There's about a 10% chance that he will survive. He needed to get back in there and help save him. I quickly called Christopher's mom and told her to get here quick. I hung up and started crying. Then I called Bradley and told him to go to the hospital. He asked why and I gave him one word, Christopher. 5 minutes later and Bradley got here and about another 3 minutes then his mom showed up. She asked what happened and I told everything that happened since the beginning. She started tearing up, and the doctor came out of the room for the last time. She said that right now he is asleep and there is still a chance for him to die but we are sure that he is going to survive. You guys are very lucky. We asked if we could go in and see him and she said not until tomorrow. By the time we all got out of the hospital, it was 7 o'clock and we decided it was a good decision to go out to eat. We went to Raisin' Canes. I got the number two with a Pepsi. Bradley told me what I had missed at school and all the homework I had to do. He told me that Christopher and I had missed an assembly where there was an eagle that flew around our gymnasium. Then all of a sudden I get a mysterious phone call from a number that I didn't have registered in my phone and the next thing I knew...

Hey guys thanks for reading this chapter. I was told by some quite "annoying" friends that told me that my previous chapters were too small and that I should make some longer chapters. It's their fault that it took so long to publish this chapter. Once again thanks for reading and have a nice rest of your day.