Chapter 6

I was standing there and I saw someone I've never saw before. It felt like he was talking to me but I wasn't close enough to hear him I started walking closer and I could hear him tell me "Christopher, thank you for saving one of your worst enemies. That took a lot of courage to save him over your self. And I thank you for that. You deserve to go to heaven but right now Earth needs you. See you later." And after that he floated upward through the open building. I started running around the building trying to find another exit. Finally after 10 minutes of searching I find one not to far away and started heading towards it running as fast as I could carry myself I notice someone unconscious. It was a teacher. I quickly picked her up and ran like in the action movies and ran towards the exit. Right when we got outside the building collapsed. I quickly got the teacher to where all the other teachers were and had the paramedics take her and Bradley to the hospital. For the rest of the day I was hanging by myself. Went to Runza, went to Gamestop, played some Fortnite on my PS4. No one to hang out with because Bradley was still in the hospital. I finally decided it was a good idea to go to the library. I quickly ran there and right when I get there my phone buzzed. It was Bradley. He texted saying that he's fine and that he has a broken leg. I replied saying "I'm just happy your alive man." and ran inside to clear my mind. After an hour later I headed home. When I got there I turned on the news and it showed my school burning down. It said that there was a local hero at that school today and that the fire was caused because of one the chefs left the meatballs cooking too long. It announced that the hero was A student. It was me. Just then my mom walked in and said "What's new?" I say nothing and show her the news. A few seconds later my phone kept going off with notifications from people at school. I quickly read through them. Most of them were congratulations and there was one from Aiden. He said that he was very sorry for what he had done to me and that he asked if we could become friends. I quickly snap him back saying sure. I went to bed shortly after that. The next morning shortly after the unexpected happened....

Hey guys I was wrong I was so energized I wrote 3 chapters.
I hope you guys enjoy and make sure you guys subscribe. Thanks.