Chapter 8

When I got to school, I found Aiden and said hi. When I said that he turned around and punched me. "Did you really think I would want to be friends with you" Aiden said. I said whatever, you were a jerk anyways so why would I want to be friends with you. Just then he tried to punch me again. I stopped it with my hand and I backed handed him. Just because of this, his gang came over and grabbed my arms and legs so I couldn't escape. Aiden was getting up then looking at me. Its like something snapped. He started kicking me in my side and then all of his friends started to as well. The next thing I know was that I was on the floor, some blood by sides, and I was unconscious. When I got up I was in the hospital room. There were only 3 people in the room. The nurse, myself, and Jules. I looked over at her and she had a cut lip and was looking through the Top Ten Magazine that was just lying around. She saw my eyes looking at her and she put down the magazine. Her face was filled with worry. Right then the Doctor came in. She took my pulse, it was a steady 94. After that she started to tell me that....

Heya guys. Sorry it took so long to publish another chapter. I've been busy with homework and other stuff. Don't worry, I'm not going to stop writing. But following me will help me be more productive and let's me know that you guys want more. Thanks for reading and have a good rest of your day.

Why MeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara