Chapter 2

1st period was pretty boring. We reviewed everything that we learned last year. Like that stuff was any better though. After that, I was able to catch up to Bradley. We got assigned homework on the first day of class." Dude, I can't believe that the teacher is making us write two paragraphs of the first day of school. I am most likely going to write how boring it was. After 3 more periods, we finally got lunch. It was a chicken taco wrap. It wasn't very good. The chicken was green and I don't think it was lettuce. When I went to go sit by Bradley, Aiden stood up and started walking towards me. I found Bradley and put my tray on the table and looked right at him again. I regret doing this because the moment I turned my head, I was socked so hard my gums started to bleed. I spat out some blood, grab my chicken wrap and shoved it down Aiden's pants. I quickly spun him around in a semicircle and gave him a huge wedgie. His underwear was pink and had ducks on it. It looked like he got it from Justice. He turned red and as he went to hit me.....

:"Hey guys this is my first book ever. If you have any suggestions in what would make this book better hit me up in the comments. I couldn't have done this without you guys and my friends for helping me out. And if I can get 100 followers, I will do a face reveal and give answer some of your questions.":