Moonclan

Leader:Sunleap, an elderly yellow tom with ragged fur and scars all over his body.

Deputy: Meadowbreeze, a small light brown tabby with darker brown tabby stripes, a white stripe down muzzle and blue eyes. (Is currently an expecting Queen) 

Medicine cat: Cricketsong,a young tom with a sleek light grey pelt,black stripes and bright green eyes.

Warriors:

Dewwhisker,a blueish grey tom with dark brown eyes and a scar on his nose and jaw.

Blossomnose,a chestnut colored shecat with amber eyes and a extremely fluffy pelt, that tends to get tangled quite easily.

Tinyfang,a small framed black and white patched tom with a sleek pelt and forest green eyes.

Dawnwhisker,a cream colored shecat with small brown specks on her muzzle and back.

Waterbird, a dark greyish blue tom with a sliver streak on his chest and belly.

Brightflower,a pale tabby ginger shecat with forest green eyes.

Duskfall, a dark grey tom with black patches and dark blueish grey eyes.

Snowear,a curly white tom with a black tail and large grey patches on his ears .(Kit of Froststar)

Waspwing,a yellow tom with black stripes and bright yellow eyes(kit of twistedfoot)

Oneclaw, a dark ginger tom with white patches and with hazel brown eyes.Has only one claw on his front right paw.

Mouseleap, a dark brown shecat with long sleek legs and a shiny,sleek chestnut colored pelt.

Lionstep,a golden tom with strong amber eyes(senior warrior) and a lightning bolt shaped scar on his chest.

Redfang,a tawny tom with narrow brown eyes and black streaks down his fur.

-----------------

Queens:

Ivyleaf- a back and white speckled shecat with a large black patch on her back with green eyes.

kit:Spiderkit,a jet back kit with a white patch on his jaw with black marks

Sootkit, a frail kit with short grey fur and a black tail, paws, and spots around his eyes.

Rabbitear,a sleek calico shecat with a tuft of messy, curly fur on her head.

Brackenkit, a fluffy dark brown shecat with darker brown swirled stripes and solid white front paws.

----------------

Elders:Snowfern,an elderly white shecat with peach colored patches on her pelt.

Cloudstep,a kind,fluffy white tom with bright blue eyes and shredded ears.(mate to Froststar)

Twistedfoot,a yellow tom with a mangled hind leg.

-------------

In this series I am considering drawing each of my characters to give a better idea of what each cat looks like in my eyes.You can always suggest a character to be drawn,even if he/she was from another series. Of course I can also keep the original style of me just finding a picture that I thought resembled my characters best.Tell me in the comments what you think I should do and I'll start doing either one.Thank you for your continued support and patience!