Giovanni x Ex-Wife!Reader

C.L- PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR NOT UPDATING! I haven't had the motivation but thanks to the Pokémon Anime and games I have found the motivation to start updating again.

Also, according to TV Tropes, The Ultra Recon Squad are villains so you guys are welcome to request them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Do you think Bulby will like the cookies we bought her?"

"Isn't bay leaf something you put on food?"

"Can I have ice cream for lunch?"

Those were some of the questions your son asked as you two drove home. You let out chuckle. He was always asking odd questions and you loved him for it. Sure, he looked like a younger of *him* but nothing would change how you felt about your precious child. Pulling up to your house, you were surprised to find a black car sitting in front of it. You weren't expecting any visitors so who could this be?

A man wearing a black suit got out from the driver's side and walked around to open the passenger door. Upon seeing the person step out, you wanted to scream. It was your ex-husband, Giovanni.

'What the hell is he doing here!?'

Your son speaking interrupted you from your thoughts.

"Woah! It's the Viridian City Gym leader, what's he doing here?"

If only he knew…

"I'm gonna go say 'Hi'"

Before your son had a chance to reach his seatbealt, your grabbed his hand.

"If you move from that spot, I will ground you, understood?"

"But-"

You unbuckled your seat belt and stepped out of the car. You took a deep breath before making your way over to Giovanni.

"What the hell are you doing here, Giovanni?"

"It's nice to see you too, (Y/N)"

"Whatever, just tell me why you're here"

"You don't have to be rude, I'm just here to see my son"

"He doesn't want to see you, now leave"

He ignored you and walked over to your car. He opened the door and said something to your son. A few seconds later, your son jumped out and ran over to you.

"Mom, why didn't you tell me that my Dad was a gym-leader!?"

You let out a sigh. He was bound to find out eventually.

"I'll tell you everything after lunch"

                         ~After Lunch~

As promised, you explained everything that happened between you and Giovanni to your son. As much as it hurt you to re-live the memories of when your marriage was torn apart, it was good to get everything off your chest.

"So…yeah, that's everything"

It was quiet for a few seconds before Anthony spoke.

"I have a younger brother?"

Giovanni nodded.

"His name is Silver"

"Can I meet him?"

"That's all up to your Mother"

Anthony gave you his 'I won't ask you for anything else unless I really want something' eyes. You couldn't resist that look no matter how many times he gave it to you.

"How about this: If you keep your room clean for a week AND do the dishes then I'll think about letting you meet your brother"

"Yay!"

"You can start by doing the dishes in the sink"

"But Mom-"

"Anthony"

He let out an annoyed groan before getting up from his spot on the couch and going into the kitchen. Now that your son was out of the room,  Giovanni finally had the chance to tell the one thing he should've told you the night you left.

"(Y/N), I'm sorry"

You ignored him.

'Oh now he's sorry, he wasn't sorry then so why should I believe him now?'

Him suddenly grabbing your hand interrupted you from you thoughts.

"It crushed me knowing that I hurt you like that, please, forgive me"

"No…"

You snatched your hand out of his grasp.

"You cheated on me, Giovanni, it still hurts thinking about how our marriage was torn apart because you couldn't keep it in your pants"

"(Y/N), I-"

"I knew I should've went back to Johto…"

"What will it take for you to forgive me? Money? Jewelry?"

"I don't want anything from you!"

"You're more than welcome to spend time with Anthony but *I* don't want to spend time with you"

He remained quiet as if in deep thought. He didn't want it to come to this but he had no choice.

"I can take you to court, you know"

"Excuse me?"

"I can get the court to give me full custody of Anthony"

This caught you by suprise. He wouldn't actually do that, would he? Knowing him, he probably would.

"Please, he's the only thing I have left next to my Pokémon!"

"You left me no choice, (Y/N)"

He stood up to take his leave.

"I'll see you in court"

He said before walking out the door to his car.

He always won, didn't he?

--------------------------------------------------
This one feels rushed to me. Let me know what you think in the comments. Sorry if it's short!

Lusamine is next.