16. Fishing

Tord's POV:

It was dark. I don't know, where I was. But then suddenly I saw Tom. His arm was bleeding. He had a harpoon gun in his hands. He pointed at my giant robot and...fired.

There was a big explosion, but this time...the harpoon hit me...right in my stomach.

I felt a giant wave of pain. I fell on my knees and clutched my stomach in pain. It hurt...

I heard footsteps coming towards me. I looked up to see Tom looking at me. He smiled and offered me a hand. I was in shock. I accepted it and he helped me up.

"Do you really think we care about you?" He said. "W-what?" I asked him slightly confused. Edd and Matt came from behind Tom. "We hate you Tord." Edd said. "And we'll always do." Matt said and they all glared at me.

Then I noticed a harpoon in Tom's hand. He looked at Edd and Matt. They nodded and they all looked back at me. Tom walked closer, I could feel tears form in my eyes. "Goodbye commie." He said and pushed the harpoon through my chest.

"I'm...sorry...." I said and then I woke up.

Tom's POV:

I was sleeping peacefully when I heard a scream in pain. I opened my 'eyes' and realized it was coming from...Tord's room! I jumped off my bed and rushed to Tord.

He was crying and screaming in his bed. His hair was a mess, he was sweating, his eyes were wide and filled with pure terror. I gasped.

He noticed me. "T-T-Tom...D-did I wake y-you up?" He asked quietly. "Yes, but no harm done. Are you okay?" I asked him. He sat up and hugged himself.

"I-I just had a nightmare..." He answered. I walked towards him and sat next to him.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked him. He stayed silent for a while before he nodded. I gave him a worried look.

"Well, It was really dark when I suddenly saw you. You had a harpoon gun in your hands and you pointed it on my giant robot..." He paused. At this point I knew he still felt guilty after what he's done.

"B-but this time...you shot me in my stomach... It hurt...a lot. Then you, Edd and Matt were there. You said terrible things to me like you don't care about me, you still hate me and...you know..." He said and looked at me.

"It hurt......." He said and started to tear up again. I couldn't hold myself back anymore. I pulled him into a hug. He carefully hugged back and sobbed into my shoulder.

"It's okay. We care about you. We don't hate you. We forgive you. So please...don't cry..." I said and rubbed his back. "Don't worry, I won't..." He said. After a while we pulled away. I was getting ready to leave, but he took my hand.

"Please...stay..." He said. I smiled at him. "Okay..." I said. He let go and made some space on the bed for me. I blushed a little and crawled in the bed with him.

He smiled at me and cuddled in my chest. I smiled to myself and wrapped my arms around him. After a while we actually fell asleep.

*time skip*

I woke up something warm in my arms. I slowly opened my 'eyes' to see Tord sleeping cuddled to my chest. I blushed a little.

His eyes started to open as well. "Good morning Tord." I said with a smile. "Good morning Tom." He said and smiled back. I carefully removed my arms from him and got up.
I walked into the kitchen.

I looked into the fridge. I took some eggs and bacon and decided to make breakfast.

I heard a knock on the door. "I'll get it." I heard Tord say and he walked towards the door. He opened it and there stood Edd with Matt.

"Good morning Tord!" Edd said in a cheerful voice. But Tord didn't answer. He stood there frozen. "Umm, Tord? Are you okay?" Edd asked him.

Then I remembered his nightmare. I walked towards him and hugged him. "They DO care Tord. And I do to." I said to him. He looked at me and smiled. He nodded and I pulled away.

Edd and Matt looked at usconfused. "Did...something happen?" He asked. "It's nothing, really." Tord answered and we let them in. I continued to make breakfast.

Edd's POV:

"So guys, what do you want to do today?" Matt asked. "I was thinking. What about we go fishing?" I said and smiled. "Yeah!" Tord said. "Good idea." Tom said. "So, when are we going?" Matt asked.

"I don't know, after we eat?" I asked. They all nodded in agreetment and we started chatting. After a while Tom served us some bacon and eggs. "Thank you." I said. "No problem." He answered and we all started eating.

*time skip*

"So, let's go!" I said. "Yeah!" We said in unison and walked out. We left our hotel and started walking to the beach.

It was nice outside. Sun was shining. It wasn't cold or hot. It was perfect.

We then saw a man with some boats and fishing rods.

Tord's POV:

Edd was talking with the man probably about the boats. He returned and smiled at us. "So, we have to share boats. I'm with Matt, so. Bye Tom, bye Tord! Enjoy your time!" He said and winked at us.

Me and Tom stood there blushing a little. I snapped out of my thoughts. "So, let's go." I said. "R-right." He answered and we got into the boat.

When we were far enough from the shore, we relaxed. I took a fishing rod and threw it into the sea. It was a comfortable silence. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I really love to spend some time alone with Tom.

I opened them again and looked at Tom. He looked at me and smiled. I blushed a bit. God, his smile was so cute!

"It's really beautiful here." He said. "Yeah, I'm glad that you're here with me!" I answered and smiled at him. This time it was him, who smiled. I chuckled.

Well, I hope I will get closer to Tom...maybe closer that just friendship...