17. Free time

Tom's POV:

"Hey Tord?" I asked Tord and looked at him. "Yeah?" "When do you have to take the surgery?" I asked him. He looked down. "This saturday..." He answered. "Oh... What are they gonna do?"

He stayed silent for a while. "They are going to replace my arm with a robotic one. I hate it... It's gonna remind me of the...incident every time I'll look at it..." He answered.

"You still feel guilty about that..?" He looked at me. "Of course I do! The guilt and pain will always be there, no matter how much you say that you forgive me!" He said and I could see tears form in his eyes.

"L-let's not talk about it..please..." He said and looked away. "Okay..." I answered and looked away as well. There was an awkward silence between us.

"Hah, I got one!" He suddenly said and took the fish. I smiled at him. "Good job!" I told him. He looked at me and smiled. God, his smile was so cute! He threw it back in the sea and we continued.

*time skip*

It was getting late. We parked the boat and then we saw Edd and Matt waving at us. They ran towards us. "Hey guys! So, how many fish did you catch?" Edd asked.
"I catched five and Tom four." Tord answered.

Edd smiled at us. "So, where should we go now?" I asked. "Well, let's get drink or something, I'm thirsty." Matt said. We nodded in responce and started walking to that small restaurant where me and Tord were yesterday.

I blushed a bit when I remembered what happened. "Tom, are you alright?" Tord said. I snapped out of my thoughts and smiled at him still blushing a little. "Y-yeah. I'm fine." I answered.

We sat to the table for four and the waitress from yesterday. She smiled at us when she recognised us. "Oh, hello! You are the boys from yesterday!" She said. I blushed and so did Tord.

"U-uhh, yeah." Tord nervously answered. He was still blushing. He probably remember what happened yesterday. "So, another milkshake?" She asked and chuckled. Tord looked at me like he was questioning me.

I was thinking before I nodded. She giggled and asked Edd what would he like. "Cola!" 'Of course.' I thought. "And you?" She asked Matt. "Water is enough, thank you." He answered. She nodded and walked away.

"So, you were here yesterday alone, huh?" Edd said with a smirk. "Umm......" Is all Tord said. "Yeeeeees..?" I said and put a nervous smile on my face. I could feel my cheeks heat up.

"And you got a chocolate milkshake together?" Matt continued and smiled at us. Me and Tord blushed madly. "I-It's not what you think it is!" Tord screamed. Edd and Matt giggled. "Suuuuure." They answered in unison.

We waited a few minutes before the waitress came back.

Tord's POV:

"Here you go!" The waitress said and placed a glass with water, a cola can and a chocolate milkshake in front of us and again the milkshake had two straws in it. Me and Tom looked at each other both blushing.

"Hope you enjooooy!" The waitress said before she walked away giggling. Edd and Matt were smiling at us. We blushed even more.

"U-umm...." Tom said and looked at the milkshake. "So...." I said and tasted it. I loved the taste, but I could've swear that I was blushing real bad. "It's good!" I said and smiled.

Tom also tasted it. "Yeah." We sat there in an awkward silence. Edd and Matt suddenly stood up and said. "We are going to the bathroom real quick, we'll be back in a while!" The said with a smirk and walked away leaving me and Tord alone.

I put the straw in my mouth again and started drinking it. I then got lost in my thoughts so I didn't realize that Tom was doing the same thing. I came back to reality and looked at Tom.

He was staring at me blushing madly with a straw in his mouth as well. I blushed as well. I tried to ignore it so I just continued to drink.

After it was empty we stood up. We walked towards the bathroom expecting to see Edd and Matt. And we did. We stood there staring at them. They were...kissing? I looked at Tom with a smirk and pulled out my phone. He did the same thing and we took a photo.

Edd's POV:

I couldn't believe this was really happening... Matt was kissing me! I kissed back. We stood there enjoying eacj other until we saw a flash. We immedatly pulled away and looked behind us to see Tom and Tord standing there with a smirk on their faces and phones in their hands.

We both blushed madly. "Aww, you're so cute together!" Tord said and smiled. "I agree." Tom answered. We both looked away. "You don't have to be embarrassed about that." Tord said and smiled at us.

I smiled back. "Okay. We were a bit scared to tell you." I said. "Anyways, did you two had fun with your milkshake?" Matt asked. They immedatly stopped smiling and blushed.

We giggled. "Come on, let's go to our hote." I said. They nodded in responce. We payed for our drinks and headed to our hotel.

When we arrived we all walked into my and Matt's place. We talked a little and then turned the tv on. It was around 17:00. We watched a horror movie. I grabbed some popcorn from the kitchen, turned off the lights and started to watch the movie.

I sat next to Matt and Tord sat next to Tom. I'm really glad that they're getting along. I smiled.
I really enjoy it here. Just spending some free time together. Just us four.

Just like old times...

Hey guys! It's me! I just wanted to thank you all so much for supporting this book! I can see that you like it!

Like, today we hit 1K views! Oh my god, thank you so much! Also thank you for the support with Heartless. It's over 4,5K views! Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Well, that's all I gotta say and goodbye!