Chapter 1

Kiara had never enjoyed the dark, due to being taught it meant wrong, evil and hate.

It had made her fear it then make her hate it.

So she rejoiced when she saw the sunlight again, screaming and crying in joy.

"Tha...!"

Kiara froze at the sound as she was lifted into the air.

"M... aby!"

She was handed to a large warm area, pressed close. She began crying loudly and was hushed gently, a hand stroking her head.

"Beauti... wel... ne."

Kiara began to try and scowl, forcing her face to twist. Her arms flew up as she was moved to another body, wet splashes dripping onto her cheeks. A loud chuckle echoed in her ears once she was settled.

---

"Ferroto-Chan! Say hello to Otou-Sama!" Kiara's new father squealed, lifting his hand in many different poses.

Kiara ignored him, shaking a small toy repeatedly.

Her father seemed to deflate at her blatant ignorance of him, pouting. "Uwah, Shuki-Chan, she hates me!"

Kiara's new mother giggled, holding her husbands shoulder gently.

"Hush, my love. Go get ready for our mission while I drop her off at Fugaku-Sama's." Shuki, Kiara's mother, said as she lifted Kiara into her arms and left.

Ten minutes of walking got them to a large house that reminded Kiara of old Japan.

'Wait. Old Japan like houses, missions and a Fugaku. Oh shi-'

"Well, this is the child?" A young teenager, around 14-15, opened the door. Shuki nodded with a sheepish smile.

"I am sorry, Fugaku-Sama. But she wouldn't be able to handle Genins with how young she is..." Shuki trailed off.

"It is fine," Fugaku waved her off and reached for Kiara. "I need the experience anyway, for my future heir."

Kiara winced. 'Poor Itachi and Sasuke.'

Fugaku held her awkwardly and nodded at the retreating Shuki, turning around after kicking the door closed. He carried Kiara to his living room, placing her on a ready made baby mat.

"Stay." Fugaku ordered as he wandered back to the door, aiming to grab the baby bag that held what to do with Kiara, or 'Ferroto'.

Kiara looked around the room and forced herself to sit up. She clutched a nearby toy shuriken and forced it around her body, trying to exercise her weak muscles. Not like she was going to go overboard with pushups and squats, she was still so young.

Her body would litterally break no matter how much wonder this world proposed, she was still a child that could no handle such a extreme work out.

'I should really think about what I want to do about this world. It seems like Fugaku is younger so that could either mean Kakashi age or Itachi, but Fugaku would never have a son at fourteen. So that only leaves Kakashi's setting.'

Fugaku walked into the room with a bunch of blankets, wrapping them around Kiara. "The book says to keep you warm at all times," He mumbled.

'What do I want to change...? Let's start with Fugaku's fatherly ablities.'

Kiara lifted her arms up and made her eyes water, pouting and quivering her lip. Fugaku panicked and reached for her, lifting her into his arms.

"Babies need comfort," He said to himself as he held Kiara close. "And love, alot of love."

His face cringed at that part, showing his distaste. "Why did Otou-Sama and Okaa-San leave me at the time I needed them?"

Fugaku slowly bounced Kiara on his hip, muttering under his breath the things he needed to do for her. He groaned outloud when Kiara realised what she did.

"Dammit. I should get Mikoto-Chan, she is a girl. She'll know more about babies."

---

"Fugaku-Kun! Really?"

A nine year old Mikoto asked with a upset face, finishing sorting out Kiara's small incident.

"I did not know who else to get." Fugaku bluntly muttered as he glanced away, his face burning.

"Well, at least we can use this to our advantage!" Mikoto gushed. Fugaku raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?"

"For our future children!"

Fugaku flushed even more, his eyes swirling. "But we are children! You're nine!" His mind began to travel to impure thoughts as he saw Kiara's glare.

"Not now, you idiot!" Mikoto huffed, her face reddening. She lifted Kiara gently to her hip and lifted a bottle full with warm milk.

'Dammit.'

Fugaku stood up and rushed out the room, covering his face.

"He is such a pervert..." Mikoto muttered while gently feeding Kiara.

'HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW STUFF LIKE THAT!? YOU'RE NINE!'

---

"W-What?"

"Uchiha Takadi and Shuki died during a mission securing the mission's success."

Kiara sat on her baby mat, listening in on Fugaku's conversation. She didn't feel that upset, since they were not her parents in her eyes. Sure, they fed her and loved her but they weren't her parents.

"Otou-Sama... who will take care of Ferroto-Chan...?" Fugaku asked as his mother stood next to him, her hand over her mouth as she held his shoulder with her other hand.

Fugaku's father stayed quiet for a minute, turning around to look at the year old child. He bit his top lip slowly.

"We will," He answered after a minute. "She is a full blooded Uchiha so the clan will not mind. And it paints us in a good light."

Fugaku scowled for a second. He dragged his feet over to Kiara and crouched in front of her, his hand resting on her small head of hair.

"Welcome to the family, Imouto." He muttered with disdain, glaring at his father's cruel view on caring for a child who just lost her parents.

'Well crap. I will be an aunt now, just what I needed...'

---