Chapter 6

Joo had enjoyed the look on Kiara's face. Until Kiara decided to disapear for a bit.

"Ruthe," Joo called out, turning to face the smaller platypus. "Go find Kiara-Sama."

"Yes, Joo-Sama."

---

"I am afraid that you cannot have any help from me." Kiara drawled.

Sasori smirked, spinning on his heel to look at the woman. "Pein merely said I could not use my own network incase someone traced it back to me. He never said I couldn't use you."

Kiara scowled under her scarf, shifting her makeshift Akatsuki cloak. It was Sasori's extra that he gave to her for this mission, as to seem like a member of the Akatsuki and not a major puppet master.

"That is rude," Kiara sniffed as they continued they way to Konohagakure. "What're we doing again?"

"We are scoping out future members, I currently do not have a partner so I've gone alone." Sasori explained with a hint of sarcasm. Kiara scowled at him from under her scarf.

"Sarcasm is my trait, not yours."

"That's not what you said last night!"

Kiara choked on her own spit as Sasori teleported them onto the Hokage mountain. "'Last night'!? What last night!?"

Sasori hushed her, pulling her behind the Yondaime's spikey hair. He peeked out to look over the edge, checking if anyone noticed them.

Kiara was dying at the close proximity that they were in, her face flushed under her scarf. Their bodies were flat together with Sasori holding her waist and-

"Alright, we're clear." Kiara shot out away from Sasori, scrambling towards the edge.

"Never do that again." She threatened, glaring as her eyes twirled into the Sharingan.

Sasori scoffed, waving a dismissive hand.

"Keep your lady boner to yourself." He scoffed, spinning around to scope out the village.

Kiara glared as she sent Sasori into a quick genjutsu, grabbing his body before he hit the ground. She scoffed and lugged him over her shoulder, teleporting away.

They landed in a vacant clearing, just a few miles east of the Uchiha compound but close enough to walk. Kiara gently hid Sasori in a small cove of a tree and kicked another tree down infront of it.

"Fuck trees."

"Please do not destroy the trees, ma'am." A polite voice called out, making Kiara shriek.

She spun around and grabbed the person, a kunai at his neck. Kiara paused, letting out a few sharp breaths, and looked down at the child she caught.

Short and flat black hair similar to hers, at the front seemed to begin to have an upturned fringe that would arch down if the boy grew it out. Black, wide eyes that stared at Kiara with a small bit of fear.

"Oh shit," Kiara breathed, dropping the kunai from the boy's neck. "Itachi?"

"Please do not seem so familiar with me, I do not know you."

Kiara blanked for a second. 'At least Fugaku talked to him about stranger danger. Let's hope he does the same with Sasuke.'

"Ah," Kiara hummed, spinning the kunai around her pointer finger. "I suppose Fugaku-Nii would not have told you about me. He married Mikoto-Chan, correct?"

Itachi nodded quietly. Kiara did a dramatic bow.

"My name is Uchiha Ferroto, younger sister to Uchiha Fugaku, Uchiha Itachi's aunt and supposed dead Uchiha clan member. My death was entirely staged." Kiara annouced with a big grin.