Chapter 3

"I want a summon."

Fugaku almost spat put his tea, his eyes wide.

"What!?" He coughed out, punching his chest. "You wouldn't be able to handle it!"

Kiara raised an eyebrow, glaring. "I want a summon." She demanded, crossing her arms like the typical spoiled child.

"What type, my dear?" Haruki asked.

"Platypus."

---

"I swear to Kami-Sama," Fugaku muttered, hitting his head on the table. He and Kiara were at the personal Uchiha library, searching for any hint that there was a platypus summoning scroll. "Why do you even such useless animals?"

Kiara lifted her head from a book with a dark glare. "The males have a venom that causes severe pain to humans, their bill gives them a sixth sense, they used to be giants and some might still be, they can travel under water and their tails are very, very, useful."

Fugaku sighed as his hand rubbed his forehead.

"Alright. But what makes you think they can be trained," He asked. "What if there is no summoning scroll?"

"I can train them myself and there will be," Kiara snapped, feeling protective of her future summons. "It is not impossible."

"But very unlikely!"

"A wise man once said 'what you don't understand is that there might... there is a remote possibility that outside your cozy little world other things could exist'." Kiara quoted, standing to her feet.

'Jokes on him, that came from Doctor Who.'

"How does that relate to impossibility?"

'Shit!'

---

"YES!"

Fugaku jolted up, smacking his head on the table. He groaned and rolled over off the sofa and onto the floor, causing more pain.

"Ferroto... why did you do that..?" He whined with a hiss of pain, nursing his newly forming bruises.

Kiara turned to face him with a bright grin, almost shaking with excitment. "There is a platypus scroll! And it's in Konohagakure!"

Fugaku almost cried, already sensing the headache. He would have to get permission from the Hokage, help Ferroto learn how to summon after teaching her to use chakra and not to mention that he would have to figure how to get the summoning scroll from the poor soul who held it.

Kiara steeled her features, turning back to a regular Uchiha. "I do not need your help, you may stay out of this, brother."

Kiara turned on her heels and walked out the room, ignoring the quiet Fugaku. She took a few sharp turns, passing many Uchihas.

As she reached the entrence Fugaku ran up, grabbing her by the shoulder. Kiara turned to face him only to get a bag handed to her.

"Don't screw up."

Kiara felt a sudden rush as she fell to the ground, atop the Hokage mountain. She gaped at the view, her knees shaking.

The ground was far away from her, telling her that it would be a very long and painful drop.

"Fuuuuuuuu-" She fell backwards, away from the edge and crawled back. Her back met  a large stone wall, metal meeting her hands and backside.

Kiara shakily stood up and forced the metal hatch open, dropping into it. Her six year old body almost collasped at the drop as gravity decided it would be fun to tug her down with a vengence.

A few lights snapped online, blinding Kiara. She hissed and covered her eyes, standing up.

"Turn that shit off!" A old voice yelled. The lights disapeared with the command.

Kiara was able to see after blinking a few times, allowing her to look around. Before her was an old woman, who held a white Elvin like cane.

Next to the woman was a short man, who held Elf like characteristics. Both looked like Elves actually, with wispy hair and sky blue eyes.

Except the old woman looked ready to beat Kiara with the cane.

"How the living fuck did you get in here?" The old woman demanded, hobbling to Kiara.

'Shit, an old Elf lady is going to kill me.'

"I want the platypus summoning scroll... and I wanted to get far away from the ledge."

It was silent before loud cackles surrounded the room.

---

"What happened to you?"

Obito hovered around his friend, who held a rather large scroll and was covered in long bruises that resembled canes. Kiara also held a white cane that looked like a tree root with gold lining.

"An old woman." Kiara snapped, running a hand through her hair. A few pieces of stone dropped, covering the carpet.

"What's that?"

"A summoning scroll."

"Cool! For what?"

"Platypi."

"Oh..."

---

"Kuchiyose No Jutsu."

A small puff of smoke covered the room, revealing a dark purple platypus.

"What do you need, Youk- who are you?" A male voice came from the platypus.

"My name is Uchiha Ferroto. I am your new summoner. And I must tell you a few things." Kiara explained, crouching to the platypus's level.

"Of course, the old bat decided to shove us onto another human..." The platypus muttered as he sat on his hind legs, his tail fanning out behind him carefully. "The name's Shinrai, kid."

'Trust, hm?'

"Lovely to meet you. Now, to cut the crap." Shinrai blinked at the sudden change of air surrounding them. "I am not of this world. This world is, from where I come from, a show. I know everything that can and will happen."

Shinrai almost fell over. "S-So, wait. I'm fake?"

"Not anymore." Kiara muttered. "But, there is something that needs to happen when I turn twelve in this world."

"What?" Shinrai asked as he placed his paw over his head. He couldn't believe that he was originally fake. Did that mean everyone and everything he knew was just... made up?

"I need to die."

"What."

"I need to disapear from the system. An accident, a death. Anything to get me away from what will happen so I can mould everything to the safer future."

"Kid- you're asking to disapear! You're getting a complex, a Messianic complex!"

"But I am the only one who can shape this world for the better!"

---

"Hey, Ferroto?"

Kiara looked up from her book. It was a psychology book, basing around complexes. Shinrai demanded her to read it.

"Yes, Fugaku-Nii?"

"How was the summoning process?"

"Fine."

"OK..."