storytime~ Knockout x Sparkling! Reader

*NOTE THIS TAKES PLACE WHEN KNOCKOUT JOINS THE AUTOBOTS*

*Knockouts POV*

Another boring day at the Autobots base, sometimes i just wish i was still with the Decepticons. Today was gonna be another boring day, everyone is on a mission, and Optimus told Ratchet to go and recharge for a while, i mean the doc works day and night i think he deserves a recharge, but one problem, since i'm the only other medic, i have to take care of HIS work! and watch over a sparkling the Autobots found! Thats too much for for this medic to do! ( i was gonna say sexy medic but ehhhhh XDDD)

I didn't really pay much attention to (Y/N), i looked over to see if their still sleeping but thats it.

After working for 3 hours straight i needed a break, "primus how does Ratchet do this 24 hours a day?!" I said out loud which woke up (Y/N). "oh scrap" I never heard a sparkling scream so loud in my life! i walked over to (Y/N) with my servos over my audio receptors to try and block out some of (Y/N)'s screams, but it didn't work, i picked up (Y/N) and started to rock her back and fourth in my arms, she started to calm down. "My goodness if you keep screaming i'm gonna just remove your voice box-"i didn't realize she heard me and she started to scream again. I had to quiet her down or else Ratchet will wake up, and i don't wanna have to deal with him. Ratchet is always so grumpy.

I started to think about what i could do to get him/her to quiet down. "Ah!, are you hungry little (Y/N)?" of course she/he didn't answer me because of her/his horrible screaming. So with (Y/N) in my arms still, i grabbed a bottle of formula made specially made for (Y/N). "Say ahhhh~" i put the bottle gently in his/her mouth. she started to finally went back and recharge. i gently put her down on her mini berth where the Autobots always keep it so they can keep an eye on them and do their work/business. As with that i grabbed a little energon snack and went back to work, in all honesty i rather have to buff myself for ten hours straight then do this. but my paint and finish are looking fine.

*Y/N POV*

After finally being fed i went back to take another nap. after a few hours i woke up seeing Knocky (Yes since you are a child you called Knockout 'Knocky'...just roll with it XD) working. I wanted someone to play with, or just have someone by me. i looked around seeing some datapads with stories that the Autobots always read me. i picked up a random one and started walking to Knocky.

*Knockouts POV*

After working for what felt like the whole day the Autobots came back to the base only to go into their rooms to recharge. i was so focus on working until something started to bang on my ped (foot), i looked down only to see (Y/N) banging on my ped. i grabbed her, she squeaked which was honestly adorable, "hey watch the paint little one~" she only smiled at me and put a datapad in my face, "do you want me to read to you?" i looked at her, waiting for an answer. she nodded shyly. "well its better than doing this boring work, lets roll", i held her/him in a position that they were comfortable in as we made our way to the main room which had a huge berth that was perfect for two bots. i set (Y/N) down on the berth and got up onto the berth, immediately she started to snuggle against me and i put my arm around her. she was so tiny and fragile, looking at her from this angle she looked like the sweetest thing on this planet. i opened the datapad and started to read to her.

*Storytime* (oh boy this is gonna suck XD i'm so sorry)

-All by myself!-

once upon a time there was an bot who could do anything by them self, every morning the bot would get up all my himself. he would get dressed all by himself. he would go to the kitchen and get energon all by himself. he would go to the bathroom and brush his teeth all by himself, he could comb, bathe and use the bathroom all by himself. he would go and have fun by himself, or with Friends! after a long day of fun the bot would brush his teeth and take off his armor all by himself. then the bot would into his bed all by himself. 'good night little bot until another day of fun~'

*knockouts Pov*

after i finished that (cringey) story i looked over at (Y/N) as she feel asleep hugging my arm. *Sigh* "eh i had enough work to do today" and with that i put the datapad on the ground and pulled (Y/N) up to my chassis. I cuddled with him/her, i felt his/her arms around my chassis and my spark felt warm and fuzzy, i did not want this to end but she/he was tired so i kissed their little head, "good night my sweet little (Y/N)~" and we both fell asleep.

(I hope you guys really enjoyed this this was my first story in this book, and i cant wait to make more for you guys! ❤️)