Gentle Treatment~ Ratchet x Injured Reader

(This is gonna be a LONGGGGG story so hope you like it!! It took me a few hours to write and come up with the story :D)

[Your Pov]

My name is (Y/N), I am a human (Girl/Boy). I never believed in these alien robots other known as 'Transformers' were real, until today. I would never have thought that the Autobots and Decepticons would be fighting right here right now, in my damn town! Everyone is running for their lives while I was just frozen, in shock. I couldn't wrap any of this around my head!

I don't know how long I was standing their just watching them fight while I should've been running for my life, but a giant piece of metal came flying towards me. I started to run away from it but it caught up to me, crushing my lower-half. God the pain was too much to handle. I started screaming at the top of my lungs praying someone would come and help me. But no one even looked at me, they only cared about saving themselves and kept running for their lives.

"HELP....P-PLEASE...ANYONE...!" Screaming once again hoping someone would hear me. Guess someone did, but this someone was...

A ROBOT?!

Now I didn't know if it was one of the good ones or the bad ones. Trying my best to move away from this giant green bot but, the giant piece of metal was too heavy.

"Hey now stop moving you'll only hurt yourself more."

I did not listen to the giant green bot. I just kept struggling, no matter how bad it hurts, no matter how many tears were falling, no matter how much blood I was losing...I kept moving...and he kept getting closer...

"I'm not gonna hurt ya', just please stop moving and this will be a lot easier."

I don't know why but I immediately trusted him, his voice was so calm, so soothing...I stopped moving and let him do what he needs to.

He put his servo behind my back gently and took the piece of metal of me with his other. God the look he had on his face when he saw how much blood was on the lower half of my body. He looked horrified. I was too scared to look down at the blood so I just kept my eyes shut. He gently picked me up and brought me to his chassis.

"It's gonna be alright, I'm gonna take good care of ya', just hold on for me alright"

My face full of tears simply nodded, trusting that he will take away this pain. it felt like I was gonna pass out from the amount of blood I had loss.

The Giant bot started to run trying to find a place where he could help me. And I held on for dear life. He ran up to a red and blue bot.

"Prime, I need you to cover me"

Prime looked down at me and I looked up at him, he quickly nodded and off we go again.

'This Prime must be the leader' i thought.

I must have been thinking/spacing out for a while cause me and the giant bot was out of the town. and it was just an empty road, no one in sight. He gently places me down on a few boards that were nearby. He went off to go and get his supplies. It was definitely an awkward silence. He took notice and tried making a conversation with me.

"So... What's your name?"

"(Y-Y/N)" I said very scaredly.

"That's a nice name, my name is Ratchet, I'm the Autobot Medic"

God why am I feeling this way, I mean yeah I'm in pain but there's something else but I just Don't know what...

"This may hurt for a moment, I'm just going to put these bandage wrap around your legs to stop the bleeding alright?"