Thursday

I wake up and get ready for my first day of class. So I take a shower and do my hygiene and put my hair in a messy bun, put on my ear rings and light blue leggings and a white crop top and some blue Chuck Tayors and go and eat breakfast. I grab my gym bag,a water, my phone and keys and get in to my all white GT Mustang and head to the Rec center.

-at the rec center -

I got to the front desk and and the woman points me to room 226 and I see some other women. Its 12:13 so I decided to introduce myself and talk to everyone. Some minutes pass and Some guys walk in the class. There was something about one af them, he was just beautiful,  light-skinned, dark brown eyes, juicy pink lips, and really white teeth.

He notices me starring. .. a little too hard, and I quickly look away.

He makes his way over to me and taps my shoulder,  I turn around very slowly. We make eye contact.

Diggy: I noticed you from across the room and thought i'd introduce myself. .., I'm Daniel, But people call me Diggy.

YN Pvo

I couldn't move or talk I just stood there and stared deeply into his eyes.

Diggy: ...Are you ok..?

Yn: Yes ...I'm YN nice to meet you.

Teacher: Alright everybody I will be your instructor for the next 2 weeks, we will be burning fat while being sexy, now get partner and we will start with some stretches.

Diggy:Wanna be my partner? * he said while looking at you*

YN:Sure *blushing*

The teacher shows the class some stretches.

you start first,  you bend over and touch your toes and Diggy wraps his hands around your waist to "help you keep your balance"..... get closer to yo booty. Yall switch places and he does the same. the teacher shows you more stretches and yall move on to to dance.

The teacher starts off with some simple moves. 

Diggy:How long you been dancing?

YN: On and off since 3, I'm a professional dancer now but im on a break. what about you?

Diggy: Not much just the occasional dougie and 2 step may be a lil grind here or there.

You both laugh

the teacher starts some music *Freak Me by silk* comes on.

Teacher: ok guys start with the simple grind.... you don't have to make complete contact unless your comfortable with it.

YN:You don't mind do you?

Diggy: Not at all * with a seductive grin*

Y'all make complete contact and you can feel something poking you...but you don't stop and neither does he, ya'll grind faster and harder than before.

Before  you know it 2:30 comes and class is over.n

Teacher:Alright you guys did great I will see you all tomorrow. 

You walk to you bag and pick it up and get everything and walk to the door when you feel someone grab your hand.

Yn:Yes * as you turn around*

Diggy: You weren't just going to walk out without giving me you number? 

Yn:No *you take his phone and he takes yours exchanging numbers. 

Diggy: see you tomorrow...?

YN: Of course*smiles*

Diggy: peace *walks you to your car *

Yn: bye

YNPvO

You get in your car and drive away.... thinking what a day you smile. go home and go to sleep thinking about Diggy.