unexpected pt.3

Sorry I keep Yall waiting.  

WARNING RATED R SCENE

××××××××××××××××××××××××÷×××××××××÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷×××××××××××××××××××

You wake up and go down  stairs and see Diggy sitting on the couch.

You go and sit on the other end of the couch. ..Diggy's attention goes strat to you .

Diggy:*smiling* Good morning beautiful. 

YN:good morning Dig

Diggy:why you sitting so far away. ....?*pat cushion next to him*

Yn:no reason*slides next to him*

Diggy:I don't bite....un less *laughing* you want too.

YN:*laughed a lik * well I don't won't you to.

Diggy:you will *put hand on you thigh* you cold?

YN: a lil why

Diggy:come here*wraps arm around your shoulder*better?

YN:yea *curling into a ball leaning into his chest*

You and Diggy stayed silent for about 30 mins just watching TV. Every couple of minutes you noticed his hands slide from your shoulder,  to your waist, to your hip, to your butt.  Diggy pinched your butt and you jumped. And look at him with a angry face.....even though you liked it.

Diggy:*laughing* nice butt

Yn:*punches his arm* look don't touch. 

Diggy:ok but don't get mad at me for staring. 

you only had on a big shirt and panties.But you put your head back down on his chest, and he put his hand back on you hip, rubbing up and down on you thigh back up to your butt repeating the motion over and over till you start moaning and pushing his hand away. 

Diggy:Barely touching you and already got you moaning *laughing and winking at you*

YN:Barely my ass you hands all over me *smacking his hands away*

Diggy:if you take those panties of yo ass will be bare *rubbing your hip*

~YN PVO~

Diggy wants to play imma tease him.

i got this.

*you stretch across his lap acting like your reaching for something,  putting your ass close to his face*

Diggy smacks your ass.

Diggy:damn that ain't even jelly that's jello, way that thing is moving

You get up and straddle Digg's lap and kiss, and lick on his neck. 

He placea one hand on each cheek of you butt, you slowly start to grind on his lap, bouncing up and down.You feel "miniDiggy" grow and wake up. you slide down and get on your knees and tug at his belt.You pull hos pants to his knees and get up and run to your room.

Diggy:really YN come on that is some bullsh*t *pulling up his pants running after you*

YN:*laughing while running*what ever

Gets to your room and close and locks door.

Diggy:I'll make a deal with you , YN,  open the door and I won't demolish that pussy....I'll take it some what easy on you. *serious,  sexy voice*

YN:No big badwolf not blowing these walls down today*laughing,  laying on your bed*

Diggy ok

An hour had passed and you decide to take a shower,

and when you get out you hear something banging on your door, you run out of the bathroom. 

Yn:what are you doing? *yells*

Diggy:I'll give you one more chance to open  this door....*anger in his deep voice*

YN:no *still in your towel*

Diggy:alright*kicks door down*

YN:Digg what the hell are you crazy?

Diggy:*shirtless with lust and anger in his eyes*shut up * taking his belt off*

YN:*looking for clothes to put on* you not telling me what to do out yo damn mi.......*belt hits your thigh* shit Digg why you do that....

Diggy:shut up and take the towel off

YN:no *runs for bathroom, Diggy catches you and sits you on the bed* let me go

Diggy:no*rips you towel off and throws it* you gone listen to daddy

YN:ok im sorry for earlier,  let me up please*belt hits your thigh again*

owwee*you scream in pain*

Diggy:shut up *you say nothing* come here and lay over my lap* you walk over and do as he says*Diggy lays the belt down, lays one hand ove your lower back, and draws the other one back * are you going to listen to daddy from now on?

YN:*getting really wet* yes

Diggy:*smacks a§s hard* yes what....?

YN:yes daddy* moaning*

Diggy continues to smack that ass until his hand is imprinted on your butt.

Diggy:lay on your back * he stips himself and gets on top of you.He kisse you and licks your nipples and up and down your body. He puts your hands above your head and intertwined your fingers with his and slammed into you scream in pleasure. your legs begin to shake uncontrollably. Diggy picks you up amd puts you against the wall, pulls all the way out and slams back into you, you can't take it.

YN Digg I...I...about to....

Diggy:I know* he pulls out and throws you on the bed...you look so confused*shit...don't tease me and get away with it*laughing*

You were going to run after him but you felt a buzzing feeling at you stomach. .and you wake up and realize that was all a dream. .....

~YN Pvo ~

Damn I can only get it in  my dreams......Damn

I picked my phone up and see a text message from Chrest the boy from the dance class.........I'm nasty. .. I need to take a shower.

you get up and do you hygiene, get dressed amd head down stairs. 

###############################################################

Sorry for the wait and mistakes

like, share,  comment