The Unexpected

-Last day before the end of week 1 -

Every day for a week I was getting to class an hour just so I know I wouldn't miss one minute of being with Diggy. I was there stretching and I feel someone come up behind me. They put their hands over my eyes.

.......:Guess who?

YN:Diggy *with a smile *

You turn around quickly and see that it is one of other guys from the class Chrest.....

Chrest: You look surprised. .... you ok?

YN:ummm yea I just thought you were my partner. ..but umm hey.

Chrest:hey I just saw you were the only one in here and I haven't got to talk to you since the first day of class.... so how are you.

YN:Good and yourself *sarting to stretch again*

Chrest: Great ...

YN:Can you hold my leg while I stretch. ...?

Chrest: of course.

I lay on  my back and lift my leg in the air and Chrest pushes it back towards my chest. 

Chrest:You have a really nice body

YN:Thank you so do you.

The teacher walks in and sees you 2.

Teacher: look at my lovely early students , getting a head start.

you both laugh and continue talking to Chrest and other students come in.

Chrest: ill get you # after class

YN:ok 

Diggy walks in and hugs you....and kisses your neck. You can feel Chrest burning a hole in your back from starring at you and Digg so hard. You laugh and push him off and he starts to stretch again.

Teacher: ok lets begin class 

Class went past fast this was the last day of week 1 so you invite Diggy to you house to hang out.

Diggy: So can I spend the night at your house tonight, after I get some clothes from my house.

YN: Yea I have an extra bedroom at my house * you write down your adress* 

Diggy:ill see you later tonight *winks*

YN:Ok Digg

you go up to Chrest and give him your number and he walks you to your car.Your drive home take a shower and prepare for Digg to get their. You put on a big shirt and watch tv until he gets to your house. Your having mixed feels and hope you can control your .....exotic feelings towards Diggy.

You here a car door close and see Diggy walk up to the door with a dufflebag .

Diggy POV 

Tonight will be the best night to show her how you feel don't miss it up.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Tbc