EPILOGUE

Six years ago, I lost my family, my friends, my happiness, my future, and my hopes...

My emotions had died, I was like a broken doll...and I slipped into the deepest pits of depression. There was no coming back for me. I was dead for two years!

Then Two years later, I found a friend in the most unconventional manner. He is my Twin Flame...my soulmate...He is the most reclusive and eccentric person I have ever met...Oh, and he is not a human!

After friendship, I also found my new husband. He is the answer of the prayers of my late husband and my late parents who were worried for me even after their death. He is the gift from God for all that had been taken away from me... He is my destiny...He is my life...and he is my passion. He never lets any harm or sorrow come near me, he fills me with so much happiness that all the wounds on my soul have started to heal. He is like a balm for me...and I am not ashamed to say that I love him from the bottom of my heart.

Sometimes I feel very lucky. Some people do not find love ever, but I found love in every form. My parents loved me and when I lost them, I was lucky to find parental love in the embrace of my late husband's parents. After his passing away, his parents loved me and made me their daughter. They not only helped me cope with my depression, they happily consented to get me married again, because for them, my life and my happiness mattered the most.

My late husband had loved me a lot too, and after his death, he still managed to leave love behind for me in the form of his parents and in the form of his wishes and prayers for me from up above.

Now I have the love and support of my new parents in law, my sister like sister in law, my crazy Twin Flame who loves me more than anything in his life...and in all the realms of this universe.

And then as I have already told you, my new husband loves me and cherishes me as if I am like Oxygen for him. God once took a baby from me, but now I have one beautiful son also...and guess what? There is more good news, I am expecting again!

Four years have passed since our marriage, and now that I look back, I realize,

What is life?

Nothing....

Its just a matter of time...

Its just a matter of fate...

What keeps happening is this,

We meet people,

We lose people...

Our hearts unite us,

Then fate divides us...

And we drift apart.

We keep wondering,

Why this happens?

Why that happens?

Like a breath of air,

People come...People go...

And we keep gazing,

At their retreating backs...

We keep wondering,

Why this happens?

Why that happens?

And the answer comes from within,

This is Life...

Its just a matter of time...

Its just a matter of fate!

Its winter time again. I am standing by the river...the sun is setting, the day is coming to an end, the sky is covered in beautiful dusky hues. The lush green fields around me and the serene view of the water flowing in the river in front of me are calming my nerves. I am feeling so much peace within myself in this moment. I close my eyes in the sheer bliss of this instance. The breeze around me is getting colder, and my shawl is unable to make me warm enough...but I am feeling so relaxed, that even the cold breeze is not deterring me to leave this place and go back inside the warm house. I am absorbing the tranquility of the environment... I feel someone's presence behind me. Before I open my eyes and turn, I feel something being draped around my shoulders. Immediately warmth seeps through my body, and instead of feeling alarmed, I feel more sense of peace washing over me. As I open my eyes, I realize that the "thing" that is covering my shoulders is a heavy leather jacket and to keep it in place, strong hands are holding the jacket on my shoulders. A smile comes on my lips and without turning, I say,

"Zayn..."

And his hands that are holding my shoulders tighten their grip and pull me towards him. In bliss, I close my eyes and lean into his protective embrace.

I am Alisa Hyder Ahmed-Azmi....and this is my tale that started with grief and ended in hope- My life experiences have made me strong now. I know that nothing is permanent. I am prepared to leave this world when my time comes...and I am also prepared for losing my loved ones to death too. I have now truly understood that life is just about time and it keeps changing. We should be ready for all circumstances, but on the same hand, we should not worry about the future too much either. I have learnt to live in my present...I have learnt to cherish each moment as it comes. I have learnt the value of Friendship because in my lowest moments, my friend became the light at the end of my dark tunnel.

I have learnt so many things from my life...I hope you get to learn something good from it too!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: And Finally My Book Ends Here... :) 

THE SOLE COPYRIGHT OF EVERY POEM AND THIS WHOLE BOOK LIES WITH ME. PLAGIARISM AND COPYING IS A SERIOUS CRIMINAL OFFENCE. 

Please let me know through your COMMENTS, VOTES and SHARES if you liked it or not? 

P.S. I love you all who took time to read my book, showered me with praises and so much love.