Camping In The Woods

Saihara and Ouma were packing up for a camping trip with the other 14 students. They all successfully escaped the killing game by the Death Road of Despair. Ever since that escape, they didn't find their true memories and it turns out... Shirogane was just used. They all decided to live in 8 houses, 2 per house. Of course, nobody really wanted Ouma to be in their house due to how messy he is, but Saihara took him in anyways. The 16 Ultimates decided to have camping trips together in the woods (even though Deciduous forests get hurt. Poor oak trees...).

"Ouma, are you ready yet?" Saihara held a school sized backpack on his back.

Ouma responded with, "Almost! I just... need some help to carry all of this down the stairs."

Saihara looked up at Ouma and saw a load of giant backpacks. They were most likely filled with Panta bottles.

Saihara sighed, "Ouma you can only bring a backpack. I'm not carrying all of that stuff in my car."

"Fine Saihara-Chan! I'll bring this one." Ouma grabbed a black and yellow stripped backpack, ran down the stairs, and open the front door.

Saihara had his backpack and headed to the door, grabbing his keys along the way. They made their way to Saihara's car, placing their backpacks in the back seat.

Saihara sat in the driver's seat while the other sat in the passenger seat. Since they lived far from their destination, it took them 5 hours to reached the woods.

Once they have arrived with everyone waiting, it was currently 7:53 PM. The detective started to carry both backpacks from the car, except Ouma's backpack was open and loads of Panta bottle spilled out.

Saihara was not pleased by the situation, "Really Ouma? Do you even have a sleeping bag or a tent in here?"

Ouma crossed his legs, "No... It's just that I wanna sleep with Saihara-Chan tonight!"

"Haha! Cockichi needs your dick Saihara!" Iruma laughed.

Ouma glared back at Iruma, "It's not like that you dirty minded whore!"

"I'm done with your bullshit. I'm not a whore!"

"Yes you are."

"Sometimes yes means no."

"And sometimes, you're a bitch."

(A/N: Lol Ghost Stories)

Akamatsu stepped in, "Guys! Stop fighting!"

"I agree with Akamatsu. We don't have the time for this." Amami put his hand on Akamatsu.

"Let's just get ready for the night." Harukawa walked into the woods, finding the place to rest.

The others had to find some sticks for the campfire. Once they got all of the materials and a spot to relax, it was already 9:37. They made a campfire and Amami got his guitar that he somehow knows how to play. Saihara started to read his mystery novel.

"So what song shall we sing?" Amami said softly.

Ouma's face lit up, "I know a special song."

Ouma stood up from the log.

(A/N:I'm not sorry.)

"I call this song, the Campfire Song Song. Let's gather around the campfire and sing our campfire song. Our C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E-S-O-N-G song! And if you don't think we can sing it faster than you're wrong, but it will help if you just sing alooooonnnnggggg."

Gonta stood up, "Bum Bum Buummm."

Amami stood up, Ouma and Gonta took a deep breath, and Saihara didn't give a single shit about this. "C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E-S-O-N-G! C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E-S-O-N-G! AND IF YOU DON'T THINK THAT WE CAN SING IT FASTER THAN YOU'RE WRONG BUT IT WILL HELP IF YOU JUST SING ALOOONNGGGG! C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E-S-O-N-G GONTA!"

"SONG! C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E-S-O-N-G!"

"SAIHARA!"

"Huh? Wha-"

"GOOD! IT WILL HEEEELLLLLPPP! IT WILL HEEEELLLLLPPP! IF YOU JUST SING ALOOOONNNNNNNNNNGGGGG! OH YEAHHHHHH!"

"I... I don't understand..." Saihara stared at Ouma.

"Well, looks like it's time to sleep. Did everyone set up their tents and stuff?" Akamatsu questioned.

Everyone nods. "I'm sleeping with Saihara-Chan!" Ouma started to hug Saihara.

The 16 students went into their tents with Ouma going into Saihara's tent. Since Ouma 'forgot' his sleeping bag, he slept in the same bag with Saihara. Or at least tried to...

"Saihara-Chan? C-Can I tell you something really quick?" Ouma's head was on Saihara's chest.

Saihara looked down onto the precious, little, purple-haired, mischievous midget leader, "Huh? What is it Ouma?"  The detective started to caress Ouma's cheek.

Ouma's arms went around the detective's body, embracing him into a hug, "I-I always get nightmares at night. You know... from that killing game. It started in the game simulation as well. But the thing is, everytime I think about Saihara-Chan, the nightmares don't matter to me anymore. It feels like when I'm with you, you would always care for me. I mean, come on you took me into your house. And because you only have one bed, we always share it. I feel safe around you. I feel depressed without you. I feel comfortable with my beloved. And I feel lonely without Saihara. So... can you please just promise me this one thing I ask from you? Please?" Ouma's hug tightens.

Saihara swings his hands around the leader's head, "Tell me anything."

"Don't leave me. Can you do that?"

"Sure. I can. Besides, nothing in the night is more beautiful than you."

Both Ultimates were cuddling at this point. And from that day on, Saihara never left Ouma's side. Neither did Ouma leave Saihara.

END

Rainbowstar186