Guess Who Can Love U Better?

A|N: an anon wanted some good ol' Camissandro straight lovin' Mc'Rubbin, and who am I to deny her that? And since Lauren loves hard, I thought I should throw in some Tyren flava as well, because why not? But what about Camren? 😧 Read and find out 👀

Give this one a try! Don't judge a book by its "straightness".

I think this is my favorite one shot I have written (aside from Notice Me, Please). I had a lot of fun writing it, and I always have fun re-reading it. 😂

• •

It's been a long day and she wants some dick. The rubber, battery-operated kind, that is, because what choice does she have, really? Horny beggars can't be choosers. If only she could get some last minute, then she wouldn't be opposed to the real thing.

Whatever, fake or not, she'll take it. She needs it so badly, considering how stressed she is right now.

A whole day of outfit changes, make-up retouches, fake smiles, corny poses masquerading as high fashion, and harsh lighting that melts her foundation which then results to another round of frantic retouches and annoying hair sprays. Anxious make-up artists following her around, stylists fussing about her clothes up to the last bit of thread that is potentially out of place, hair people making sure that her wavy locks are just the right amount of messy, and an obsessive photographer shouting obscenities one moment and cooing at his models the next minute.

That's what Camila Cabello's day has been, and she's so sick of it. But she has no right to complain; she's the newest addition to this year's Guess ad campaign, alongside Alessandro Whatshisface, her co-model, and she has no intention of fucking this up since it's the biggest gig she's ever landed, and God knows she needs the money because she's been dying to move out of that rickety apartment building she's been holed up in for the past year ever since she moved to New York.

Her place itself is not that bad, she's cleaned it up really well, put some nice art pieces, bought some luxurious furnitures with the pay check she got from her first modeling gig, and had the bathroom renovated after she has gotten some fat paycheck for the songs she has written for this famous pop girl group.

It's her favorite part of her apartment, really, aside from her newly-bought bed; her bathroom is spacious (she had half a wall taken down to add more space to it -- the apartment is old, anyway, it's mostly a mix of wood and thin layers of cement and bricks), and once she had installed a new bath tub and some nice ambient lighting, it's been her fortress of solitude and she could lock herself up in there for hours.

Her bedroom is fine, too, but sometimes, it annoys her because the walls are obviously so thin that there are nights where she can distinctly hear her neighbor having sex, and while she loves hearing the raspy voice screaming "yes bitch more fuck me like a whore!" and "harder, fuck me harder with that huge cock!", Camila would appreciate the peace and quiet a nicer apartment building with thicker walls could provide.

So, she continues to smile and laugh as if she was born to do this (thinking of the money she'll be able to add to her find-a-new-apartment savings), and the photographer eats it all up - barking orders at Camila and Alessandro to give him "sexy", "fierce", "hungry", "lovebirds", "sex in the car", "dancing in the middle of nowhere", "rockstar", "hetero crap", "dehydrated (like, what the fuck does that even mean!?)" and every little corny ass poses he could think of, from smizing to puss-in-boots-ing.

Like she said, it's been a long day and all she wants right now is to go home, drink sangria wine as she soaks in her bath tub, and then lay down in her queen-sized bed with her favorite vibrator.