Chapter 2

One day, I asked what his real name was. He told me to just call him Min. I didn't want to pressure him so I just said ok.

We would ask random questions about each other back and forth, though he was skeptical about some of them and tried to avoid them. I was really curious, but didn't question it.

Thought it was really odd, when I talked to him about BTS he was really interested in them and kept asking me questions like "what do you think about them" and he would keep asking me what I think about the members, their music, choreography and more. He seemed particularly interested in Suga.

"Do you like BTS? Have you ever listened to their songs?"

I would frequently ask this question because he was so curious about them. Unfortunately for me, his answer always left me disappointed and wondering.

"Not really."

I would try to pry further but he never answered me.

"But why are you so interested in them? You always ask me questions about them. Especially Suga."

It was always the same answer.

"I'm just curious and I want to know why you like them so much."

Over the time it got irritating so I just stopped asking him and left it alone.

We continued on like nothing ever happened. Those questions were long forgotten.

It went on like that for two years. In that time BTS became really popular worldwide and they were dominating all the charts. I became even more obsessed with them and talked about them all the time.

Min didn't seem to mind though. He seems genuinely pleased that I liked them so much and always supported them.

One day, I decided to finally get my answer for the long overdue question.

"Min, can you tell me now why you're so interested in BTS?"

TO BE CONTINUED...