|5|

TWO SOLDIERS RAN AT ERIK from the right and left

TWO SOLDIERS RAN AT ERIK from the right and left. He kicked one down before engaging in a sword-fight with the other. The league member was able to knick Erik's arm before he got the upper hand, sweeping his leg begins the man's leg, causing him to fall. Nyssa looked on from the side, hands interlocked behind her back. Her jaw was tightly locked as she stood by her father's side who was watching in amusement. To say Ra's was impressed was the least. Any of his children could do this with blindfolded with their hands tied behind their backs.

Erik kicked the man on the ground under his chin, knocking him completely out. As two more men ran at him from opposite sides with their swords drawn, he slid back at the last moment, making them stab each other. Their was only one soldier left, Ilian, one of their best soldiers. Erik raised his sword, signaling the man to come at him. They engaged in battle, both seeming to get the best of the other but neither had drawn blood yet. "Quit screwing around. I want to see blood!" Ra's yelled.

Nyssa looked to her father who smirked at her in response. Talia then stepped down next to her, the war paint covering her face glistening in the light. The two looked at each other, Talia sending her younger sister a reassuring glance. Ilian pulled a smaller blade from his boot and began flipping it around in his hand as he approached Erik. Erik swung his sword at him before Ilian also raised his. The sound of the metal clashing and squeaking hurt Nyssa's ears like it never had before. Ilian's sword slid down, getting closer and closer to Erik's throat.

He had to do something now or he'd be dead in a minute. So he raised his knee to his stomach causing Ilian to recoil and slightly lean over. Erik took this opportunity to grab him by the throat and slam him to the ground. A sickening cracking noise rang throughout the room as the man's breath hitched. Nyssa's husband quickly grabbed the blade out of Ilian's hand and slit his throat. With that, he was dead. Erik had won. Nyssa walked down the stairs wrapping her arms around his neck.

"You did it, E. You won!" She said. "All for you" He responded, holding her close. The two separated at the sound of her father clapping his hands together. "Well done. You've won the battle. So my child, Nyssa Al Ghul - The Great Talibah, you may leave. But you will return in a months time" Ra's said. "But father-" He cut her off. "That is my condition! Either you take it or you don't leave at all" He responds. Nyssa gulped, bowing her head obediently towards her father. He gave her and Erik one last look before walking away with Talia on his heels.

"That wasn't the deal, Nys" Erik said after the room was clear. "I can try and avoid him as long as possible, but if I don't come back, he'll just send someone after me" She said. "He won't be able to find Wakanda" He reassured. "Trust me. He'll find a way" Nyssa said. "When I'm King, I'll have control over all of the Wakandan army. I promise babe, I will protect you" Erik said, hugging her. "I know you will" She responded, "Let's go pack and then I'll introduce you to my little sister." Erik nodded as the two joined hands and walked to her room. The amount of clothes Nyssa had were only enough to fill a duffle bag.