Baby PaperJam And Proposal(Chapter 1)

*warning there might be lemon in this one or not*

Ink's POV

I was waiting for Error to be done in labor he said that he wanted me to name him/her and I guess I will pick PaperJam or PJ for short, my brothers Dust and Lust are here to calm me down whenever I I keep thinking the worst that could happen then the docter let me in to go see Error but we're not married yet I was thinking if I should go and buy a ring to propose to Error.

My brothers are going to help me choose a ring for him, when I got in the room I heard little giggles I then saw Error with our baby Error then asked"Ink what are we going to name him?"so he's a he okay I say"we should name him PaperJam or PJ for short"he smiled at the name he showed me what PaperJam looked like I was just about to cry tears of joy when I saw him he looked adorable then Error handed me Pj I then started crying tears of joy and hugged and kissed Error he was crying tears of joy too.

After that my brothers came in and then smiled when they saw PaperJam, Dust then asked "whats his name?" Error then said "his name is PaperJam isn't he adorable" I then noticed I was still crying tears of joy still I tried to stop them but that didn't work I was just too happy that Error did it, Dust then whispered into my ear and said"I think it's time you get a ring to propose to Error now little bro"I was blushing after he said that in my ear I then nod to him saying that as a 'yes'.

Time skip to the jewlery store and when Error is out of the hospital~

Dust, Lust, and I were at the jewlery store and when we went inside we seen Cross and Fell looking at the rings for some reason we decided to go ask why they were here when we got over I asked"why are you two here? "they both turn around blushing and really happy faces when they saw me.

Dust whispered" they are your biggest fans Ink"I then realise this and started smiling because they were fans of me and looked like one of them are going to past out.

It wasn't a smile I did when I was sad it was more happier then before Dust then said"he's Working on a picture of you guys "then I said happy and creepy "what if I'm not Dust" he just put his hand on his hip and said"do you really want to go through this"he sassed me I look over to where Fell and Cross were standing I then saw Cross on the floor past out and Fell was shaking in excitement I started laughing when I saw cross on the floor.

When I stopped and Cross woke up I then asked again"why are you two here?" they both looked confused and asked "why are you here is the question"Dust said"he's here to get a ring to propose to Er-"I covered his mouth and said "no one is aloud to know Dust" I look at him embarrassed and asked again more frustrated"I said why are you two here?"they both said "we're here to get a ring just like you because we are going to propose to Blue/Nightmare so please don't judge us!!!"I sighed and said"I won't judge you only because you said I shouldn't be" I then walked to where I see a blue,red,and black ring and I wanted It.

I said "this one" the cashier said it's $129.99 so I toke it and left the store with my brothers and I asked Dust "where am I going to propose to Error?" Dust just shrugged and said"Why not in Outertale or Singtale?"(and yes go search Singtale up and see it's real) I just stood there thinking that I should probably go to Singtale because they are having a sing competition is going to go on tommorow night.

Time skip to Singtale, the date, and Proposal~

When we were at Singtale and we were the 2nd ones to get here so we were just talking, making jokes, laughing, and having a good time then all of the people were here so first was Fell and Blue, when they were done it was us to sing now we were going to sing Zombie by bad wolves.

Another head hangs lowly
Child is slowly taken
And violence causes silence
Who are we mistaken?

But you see, it's not me
It's not my family
In your head, in your head they are fighting
With their tanks, and their bombs
And their bombs, and their drones
In your head, in your head they are crying

What's in your head, in your head?
Zombie, zombie, zombie-ie-ie-ie
What's in your head, in your head?
Zombie, zombie, zombie-ie-ie-ie

Another mother breakin'
Heart is takin' over
When the violence causes silence
We must be mistaken

It's the same old theme
In two thousand eighteen
In your head, in your head, they're are still fightin'
With there tanks, and there bombs
And there bombs, and there drones
In your head, in your head they are dying

What's in your head, in your head?
Zombie, zombie, zombie-ie-ie-ie
What's in your head, in your head?
Zombie, zombie, zombie-ie-ie-ie, oh

It's the same old theme
In two thousand eight-teen
In your head, in your head, they're dying

What's in your head, in your head?
Zombie, zombie, zombie-ie-ie-ie
What's in your head, in your head?
Zombie, zombie, zombie-ie-ie-ie

Oh oh oh oh
Ie-ie, oh

When we finished Error was just about to walk off stage but I stopped him and went down on one knee and said"Error I've known you for a very very long time and I wish to ask will you marry me?" Error gasped and tears slid down his cheek bone and said"YES YES A MILLION TIMES YES!!!!!" I was so happy when he said 'yes' I was nervous that he'd say 'no' but it was the other way around

A/N

Hey my new book this and the other one is going to be posted by I think tommorow or the day after that so thanks for reading this book if you are and keep staying your bright self and if your not I will help you get better okay

Word count: 1148

Bye~