Found Out About Us Part 1(chapter 2)

Error's POV

Yesterday was the best day of my life and of course PaperJam was the best thing that could happen to us after a few days I think my life was great again but I think we have to keep this a secret and ever since we first started dating we kept it a secret and it's been almost 4 years we've been Together and nobody noticed because of our great acting skills and by the way it's almost time for me to destroy a AU so I'm going to do that right now.

Once I destroyed the whole place the three star sanes came Blue, Dream, and Ink I was ready and all of the sudden Geno came through a portal panting like he just got out of a fight but he was babysitting PaperJam I just was watching and Geno said " PaperJam *huff*he's in *huff*trouble he got taken by*huff* Nightmare" that's when me and Ink quickly jumped in Geno's portal and Geno got in last still out of breath.

When we got in Fresh had PaperJam in his hand trying to protect him but the one thing we didn't notice that Geno didn't close the portal so Dream and Blue was behind me and Ink though me and him didn't see nor heard them we just started helping Fresh then I toke PaperJam and held him close trying to get Nightmares tentacle of of me but it was not working then I heard Ink shout"watch out!!"I then duck and red paint hit Nightmare on the face and it burned him a little and with that he dropped me.

I landed a safe landing with PaperJam crying in my arms I sigh of relief that my son is okay Ink ran over and toke PaperJam and checked him very carefully and then glared at me acting as if he were angry at me but I just said"I think it's time to leave and DON'T follow me" I then glare at Ink he just looked down and said"sorry"in a mostly angry tone and he walked back to Geno and gave PaperJam to him and Left Dream then said " what was all of that about?" Geno then look as if to say ' can I tell them' I sigh and nod Ink then came back and walked over to me and said "no don't you say yes to him they. Can't. Know" and with that Geno looked as scared as I was but Fresh looked fine because has no emosions and cant get scared easily.

I looked over at Dream he looked like he was thinking them it looked like he just noticed something and stared at me in shocked and I looked super confused about how come he is staring at me I then start to sweat feeling uncomfortable and then Dream then asked"are you two together?"I started sweating more and blushed really hard but at the same time scare of what Ink would do I just say "No he is my enemy don't you see I'm the DESTROYER and Ink is the CREATOR" Dream then asked "why is your voice not glitching anymore hm?" I then start getting mad at all these qoestions and I just screamed out glitching abit"JuSt LEaVe mE aLonE nOn PurPOseD GLitCh!!!"Dream smiled and said"well it's time for me to go byyyeee~"I then looked at Geno and started Glitching really, REALLY bad I was so mad I could destroy two AU's in one day but I only have to do one every day so Ink doesn't have to clean two AU's.

I just went with try to stay calm and take deep breathes so I wouldn't glitch that much and when I was done calming down I went to Geno and Grabbed PaperJam out of his arms and started playing with PJ for a while until Ink cane back and sat next to me and we were both having a good time until Nightmare grabbed me again but this time I didn't struggle to escape this time because he was going to get water spilled on him three.... Two.... One I opened a portal and water got all over both of us and Nightmare turn to his past form not in his corrupted form from long ago then Nightmare looked at me with anger in his eyes.

I teleported Cross here and it made Nightmare stop and look at me really angry now then Cross asked/said"awww how cute he is who is this Error? "I then looked at Nightmare and snickered that Cross called him 'cute' Nightmare then launched himself at Cross and started beat him up and I said" He's Nightmare"I tried to hold back my laughter but I couldn't help it to laugh at them because they both has blush on each others faces because his mistake to call Nightmare 'cute' I then heard the others laughing there asses of like me when Cross called Nightmare cute too.

I mean who wouldn't want to laugh there asses off at someone who mistaken Nightmare as some cute guy you didn't think you knew them but you did and acidently called them cute in front of there faces and they start attack you because you said that and you keep saying sorry but they don't think your sorry for calling them cute and once they are happy again they leave you alone for a while until you say something really stupid again.

A/N

SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO MAKE YOU ALL WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE BUT I PROMISE THAT IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN PLZ DON'T HATE ME FOR BEING LATE ON UPDATES I'M REALLY REALLY SORRY YOU HAD TO WAIT SO LONG FOR THIS CHAPTER but the next one will be out soon so you don't have to wait so long this time so then again I'm sorry for the wait :'(

Word count for today is: 1001