Found Out About Us Part 2(Chapter 3)

Error's POV

After that me and Ink went to go get PaperJam all cleaned up because Nightmare got some of his slime on him so when we were done we dressed him up in some of his tiny clothes he wears and then we tucked him in his crib and kissed him good night and went to our room we share because there were only ten rooms but the other one were the guests rooms so we share a room but after I let darkness take over me and let me sleep.

Dream's POV (something new makes everything better am I right?)

So I was following Ink and Error to their house and I went to go spy on them since I was curious about if they were together or not because I need to know since I am Inks right hand man as the other monsters say and I need to know because I am curious if they are or not but mostly because their enemies and they are not supposed to be together.

I was in the house by teleporting inside so I have to be quiet and try not to make to much noise so I walk up the stairs and try my best not to make any creaking noises and successfully did it,and when I got up there I was mind blown when I seen how many rooms there are in here it was like a mansion or something so I went to check see what room they were in so I checked the first room it was empty and all the other ones are except for the eighth one had a baby on a crib so now I know that they are together and they had a baby together and stuff so I will be on my way now and go to sleep and ask them some questions in the morning but if they do not cooperate I will have to force the answers out of them.

Time skip to morning~

Error's POV

I woke up early this morning to make Ink some breakfast and give it to him in bed since he's been stressed lately so it's the least I can do to make him feel a bit better. So after I was done cooking the eggs,pancakes,and bacon I went upstairs to give Ink his food  and when I got to the room I saw he was crying so I put the food on the nightstand and asked "hey what's wrong Ink?don't cry"I thought of a song to sing and I found one and I started singing to him.

The day we met,
Froze and held my breathe
Right from the start
I knew I found a home for my heart
Beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall
But watching you stand alone?
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
And I'll love you for a thousand more
Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this

One step closer
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
And I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Ohh

One step closer
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

All along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a a thousand more.

And when I was done singing the song he was smiling at me,after I got up and handed him the tray of food  so he could eat and while he was doing that I was going to check on PaperJam in his room but I was greeted with a Dream holding him so I spawned my strings and I'm pretty sure Ink heard it because he came running in and then he stopped abruptly looking at Dream in anger then Ink said"put him down Dream"but Dream showed he was holding a knife in his hand making me whimper at what I thought he was going to do to PaperJam so I put my stings back and asked " what do you want Dream?"almost pleadingly I said still looking at the knife at my child's neck then Dream said"I want some answers from you two." Then Ink said warily"then go on ask the questions"seeming as nervous as I am.

Dream asked"okay one are you two together and two is this baby yours? And be honest" so me and Ink look at each other and nod saying that 'okay we got to be honest and tell him the truth' so Ink answered the first by saying"Yes we are together." And I answered the second one saying "And yes that is ours but you can't tell no one okay?"Dream just nodded but then asked "but can Blue know since we are a group?"Ink then says"fine but you have to keep quiet or else" so Dream left after that and gave PaperJam back so I went downstairs to get some milk for PJ and when I got it I fed him and put him in the play zone to play around for a bit.

A/N

Again so sorry but here's the chapter you all been waiting for enjoy the story and have a good night/morning

Word count: 1012