Chapter 4

Zzoochary thank you for being a fan and for wanting me to continue this story. This chapter is dedicated to you.

************************************

Life is finally going well for me. I have parents. I fixed the future. I kissed the most beautiful girl I have ever had the pleasure to see. What could go wrong?

It's been two months since the kiss. Sadly, it hasn't happened again. But Franny and I have become inseparable. When I'm with her, I just want to kiss her and when we're apart, she is all i think about.

I can't stop thinking about how I kissed Franny. I smile as I walk her home thinking about it.

"Well, this is me." Franny turns to me. Her hand touches the metal knob slowly.

"Yep." I say, awkwardly. I play with my fingers.

"So, I'll see you Monday?" Franny asks. I nod. All weekend I have to be without Franny. Or do I?

Come on Louis. You can do this. Everything will be okay.........Unless she says no.......That would ruin our friendship. We wouldn't eat lunch together or sit by each other in class. What about the future? Then I would have ruined our marriage. And Wilbur wouldn't be alive. But then again, never asking her out will result in the same things eventually. Okay, do it quick. 1...2...3. Go.

"Actually Franny, I was wondering if maybe you might want to...um.. go out with me....like if you aren't busy." I look up at her. Her eyes are wide and she is just staring at me. "Or not. I mean, we could.. um.. see you Monday." I fumble.

Franny giggles and says the unexpected. "Pick me up at seven." Then she steps inside her house and closes the door.

I did it. I asked her out. I pump my fist in the air. "Yes!" I cheer. Actually, maybe I shouldn't celebrate right outside her door. With that thought, I take off down the street.

Franny-

"So, I'll see you Monday?" I ask. He nods. All weekend I have to be without Louis. He stares at me for a few minutes without saying anything. I'm not sure what to do, so I just wait. Then he snaps out of it.

"Actually Franny, I was wondering if maybe you might want to...um.. go out with me....like if you aren't busy." I stare shocked that he is really asking me out. "Or not. I mean, we could.. um.. see you Monday." I fumble.

I snap out of my daze. I giggle at his nervousness and say with confidence that I did not expect. "Pick me up at seven." Then I step inside the house and close the door.

He did it. He asked me out. I look out the window and see him pump my fist in the air. "Yes!" He cheers. Louis is so cute. He runs down the street and I watch him go.

"Mom!" I call out. My mom comes over to me.

"What's wrong, dear?" She asks.

"Nothing. It's actually the exact opposite." I say.

"What do you mean?" She asks.

"Well, Louis finally asked me out." I explains. She hugs me tightly.

"Oh, honey." She releases me from her iron grip. "What are you going to wear?"

"I'm not so sure." I reply. This date needs to go well.

Louis-

"Dad!" I call out. Dad comes over to me and sits.

"What's wrong, son?" He asks.

"Nothing. It's the opposite." I say.

"What do you mean?" He asks, concentrating on me. I love the way he pays attention to me when I talk. He treats me like I'm his biological son.

"Well, I finally asked Franny out." I explains. He chuckles and pats my back. "I can't believe she said yes."

"Of course she did, son. You are a Robinson." He smiles. "Way to go, son."

"Where are you taking her?" Dad asks.

"I'm not sure." All I know is this date needs to be perfect.