Ghosts

"Huh, so..." I sigh. "What questions do you have?"

"Are you single?" Tucker instantly asked.

I ignore him, looking straight at Danny. He was the one whose house we landed in and he was probably the one with the most questions that were more likely to be answered than Tucker's "are you single" question.

"Are you ghosts?" He asks quietly.

"Ghosts? Do those exist here?" Mabel asks.

"We should talk somewhere less open" Dipper says, looking around at the crowded place.

He was clearly thinking about the don't trust anybody thing and even though we just met these kids we trusted them more than the strangers.

"Right. If you want answers then we should go somewhere with less witnesses"

"You say that like you're a killer" Sam says.

"Just a bad choice of words I guess. I'm not a killer, by the way"

"Then what are you?" Tucker asks.

"Save the questions"

"Let's go to my house" Danny says.

"What about your parents?" Sam asks.

"They aren't ghosts so there shouldn't be any problem" he said then muttered, "I hope"

I nod, standing up and walking out of the diner. Everyone followed behind me, our new friends wondering how I knew the way to Danny's house.

"To answer the unsaid question we came through a portal that led us into his basement, and I remembered the way back to the house because that portal is our only way back"

Two adults, each in a skin-tight suit, were sitting on a couch, talking about ghosts. When they spotted us who I thought was Danny's Mom spoke.

"Danny, who are your friends?" She asked.

"Dipper, Mabel and Emerald" he said quickly, trying to shove us all up the stairs, but his dad stopped us.

"Do they like ghosts?!"

"I like ghosts!" Mabel said with the same excitement as Danny's Dad.

"No you don't" Danny said finally before we all went up the stairs.

We were all shoved into his room. Tucker sat on a beanbag chair, Sam on an identical one next to him. Dipper, Mabel and I sat on the bed while Danny took the chair of his desk. Everyone was staring at us, me specifically.

"Why are you all staring at me?" I ask.

"It's your eyes, they look... ghostly" Sam answers.

"Ghostly? You mean they look like ghost eyes?"

"Yeah but they're pretty" Tucker says.

"Ok before I answer any questions I have one that needs to be answered. Ghosts?"

"Welcome to Amity Park, the hot spot for ghost activity" Danny said. "Where do you come from?"

"Gravity Falls, Oregon" Mabel answers proudly. "There are more than ghosts. Too many creatures to even explain. One time-"

"Mabel" Dipper says, stopping his sister from telling too much. She shuts her mouth but smiles happily.

"What are you?" Tucker asks.

"We're people, humans, who came through a portal we made" I answer. "We're looking for something but we aren't sure what"

"Then how can you look for it?" Sam asks.

"I'll know when I see it" I say with a sigh.

There was a loud crash through the window and glass went everywhere as three people in armour with guns and masks over their eyes  flew in through the window. Danny, Tucker and Sam jumped up, all ready for action, but us three from out of town watched, trying to get away from the situation.

"We found her" the orange haired girl in front said through the earpiece she was wearing.

The blond haired guy picked me up and threw me over his shoulder, jumping out the window.  I fought against him but gave up, not wanting to be dropped hundreds of feet. We flew away, the other two flying behind, and the house with my friends grew smaller and smaller, eventually disappearing from sight.

They brought me to a large castle that was owned by someone named Vlad Masters, whatever kind of name that was. I was tossed in a cage with lasers as bars.

"Why am I here?" I ask.

The girl smirked. "We don't know, we're just doing what we were paid to do"

I roll my eyes and sit on the floor, crossing my arms and legs. "So you kidnap random people for a profit? Nice choice of employment"

"Hey missy, this isn't what we originally planned on doing" the third member, the guy in the backwards baseball hat, snapped.

"Sure. What did you originally want?"

"We wanted to replace the ghost boy as the town hero" the blond said.

"You wanted fame?" They nodded. "What do you mean ghost boy?"

"You seriously haven't heard of Danny Phantom? The ghost boy that's a ghost hunter?" The girl asks.

"I'm new to town"

"Then why would Vlad want anything to do with you? You're a normal girl" hat guy said.

"I don't know, why don't you go ask him that"

"You aren't a ghost but you aren't from this world" a new voice said.

A man stepped out of the shadows. He wore a suit and had grey hair and blue eyes. He smirked as he approached the cage, his arms held behind his back.

"What's your name?"

"Guess"

"Emerald is a suitable name for you, considering your eyes"

"You wouldn't happen to know about anything else that may have ended up here. Like a married couple?" I ask.

"So you aren't from here. What are you?"

I stand up, glaring at him. "A person from a different world where we have much worse than ghosts, so don't think you'll be able to scare me"

"I don't plan on scaring you. But you will explain to me how you managed to travel to this world, if you aren't from the ghost realm"

I scoff. "I'm a 17 year old girl, you really think I came here by myself? It took two science geniuses, who already had experience in making that portal, to even open it. And then there was the work of my mom, which is back in my world"

"You'll tell us eventually"

"No I won't"

He turned and started walking away. "You'll remained locked up in that cage until you do"

I smirk. "It's safer for you that way"